Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Staff Chat Plus emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release wasnt code it by me im just posting it in Ragezone because i think is useful :eek:tt: :w00t: :love:

1- go to UserDataFactory.cs and search for :​
Code:
 return new UserData(UserId, Achievements, favouritedRooms, ignores, badges, friends, requests, rooms, quests, user, Relationships);

And we change it to:​
Code:
if (user.Rank >= 6) //Change it to the minimum rank you want
            friends.Add(0x7fffffff, new MessengerBuddy(0x7fffffff, "Staff Chat", "hr-831-45.fa-1206-91.sh-290-1331.ha-3129-100.hd-180-2.cc-3039-73.ch-3215-92.lg-270-73", "Solo Staffs", 0, true, false));
            return new UserData(UserId, Achievements, favouritedRooms, ignores, badges, friends, requests, rooms, quests, user, Relationships);

2- Now we search for SendMsgEvent.cs and replace everything that has inside by:​
Code:
using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Messenger;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Messenger
{
    class SendMsgEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
        {
            if (Session == null || Session.GetHabbo() == null || Session.GetHabbo().GetMessenger() == null)
                return;

int userId = Packet.PopInt();
            if (userId == 0 || userId == Session.GetHabbo().Id)
                return;

string message = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetChatManager().GetFilter().CheckMessage(Packet.PopString());
            if (string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(message))
                return;

if (Session.GetHabbo().TimeMuted > 0)
            {
                Session.SendNotification("Oops, you're currently muted - you cannot send messages.");
                return;
            }

if (userId == 0x7fffffff)
            {

PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().StaffAlert(new NewConsoleMessageComposer(0x7fffffff, Session.GetHabbo().Username + ": " + message), Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                return;
            }

Session.GetHabbo().GetMessenger().SendInstantMessage(userId, message);

}
    }
}
3- Finally, we will search for BuddyListComposer.cs and replace everything inside by:​
Code:
using System;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections.Generic;

using Plus.HabboHotel.Users;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Messenger;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Relationships;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Messenger
{
    class BuddyListComposer : ServerPacket
    {
        public BuddyListComposer(ICollection<MessengerBuddy> Friends, Habbo Player)
            : base(ServerPacketHeader.BuddyListMessageComposer)
        {
            base.WriteInteger(1);
            base.WriteInteger(0);

base.WriteInteger(Friends.Count);
            foreach (MessengerBuddy Friend in Friends.ToList())
            {
                if (Friend.Id == 0x7fffffff)
                {
                    base.WriteInteger(0x7fffffff);
                    base.WriteString(Friend.mUsername);
                    base.WriteInteger(1);//Gender.
                    base.WriteBoolean(true);
                    base.WriteBoolean(Friend.InRoom);
                    base.WriteString(Friend.mLook);
                    base.WriteInteger(0); // category id
                    base.WriteString(string.Empty);
                    base.WriteString(string.Empty);//Alternative name?
                    base.WriteBoolean(true);
                    base.WriteBoolean(false);
                    base.WriteBoolean(false);//Pocket Habbo user.
                    base.WriteShort(0);

}
                else
                { 
                Relationship Relationship = Player.Relationships.FirstOrDefault(x => x.Value.UserId == Convert.ToInt32(Friend.UserId)).Value;

base.WriteInteger(Friend.Id);
               base.WriteString(Friend.mUsername);
                base.WriteInteger(1);//Gender.
                base.WriteBoolean(Friend.IsOnline);
                base.WriteBoolean(Friend.IsOnline && Friend.InRoom);
               base.WriteString(Friend.IsOnline ? Friend.mLook : string.Empty);
                base.WriteInteger(0); // category id
               base.WriteString(Friend.IsOnline ? Friend.mMotto : string.Empty);
               base.WriteString(string.Empty);//Alternative name?
                base.WriteBoolean(true);
                base.WriteBoolean(false);
                base.WriteBoolean(false);//Pocket Habbo user.
                base.WriteShort(Relationship == null ? 0 : Relationship.Type);
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
lStickerz - Staff Chat Plus emu - RaGEZONE Forums

lStickerz - Staff Chat Plus emu - RaGEZONE Forums
-Credits
~ Dangerous
~
Im not giving credits to my self im only posting it to ragezone thank you :w00t:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lel 1 line credz to retroripper ;D
and the rest to french community :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would I go about making the messenger sender, for example in your case Paul, in bold? Like black letters. Easier to see who send the message then.

Reaction score
Staff chat is useless to communicate with other staff members. First of all, the IM design doesn't support that and I don't understand why people are using it for wrong purposes. It's only meant to communicate with one person to another. Conversations aren't cached (session related) instead of using Skype where you could read back the whole conversation at anytime.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Staff chat is useless to communicate with other staff members. First of all, the IM design doesn't support that and I don't understand why people are using it for wrong purposes. It's only meant to communicate with one person to another. Conversations aren't cached (session related) instead of using Skype where you could read back the whole conversation at anytime.
Not true. You can easily save the chatlog and pull it to your HK. Skype is more personal, this is not.

Reaction score
Not true. You can easily save the chatlog and pull it to your HK. Skype is more personal, this is not.

Too much work to go everytime into HK and check what was written within a couple of hours.

Skype is the best solution for staffs.

OT: Nice release, thanks for sharing with us! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But it still better than using the :sa command which is kind of annoying sometimes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do know you can just use user id 0 right?

Nope, not possible with newer releases of Habbo.swf.

When I was writing my server, I had a special friend (that I can fiddle with the server), which had an ID of 0, but the figure didn't load for some unknown reason (the Habbo.swf sends a request to some URL path which I don't remember right now, maybe habbo-imaging? I remember there was a 0 in the end of URL).

My workaround was using Integer.MAX_VALUE, which is 2 ^ 31 - 1 (2147483647 or 7FFFFFFF in hexadecimal)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can use id 0 -.-

Not really, just for you: Release: PRODUCTION-201612201205-462162202

When ID == 0

Habbo.swf:
Chrome web console: -- I don't know why, but when if ID is 0, Habbo.swf tries to load the figure from habbo-imaging/badge (isn't that used for groups only?)

But when ID > 0, like 2147483647, the Habbo.swf correctly loads the figure image as usual:

I know that older releases of Habbo.swf did show the figure image when ID == 0, but not anymore.

Anyways, use whatever the ID you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're an idiot, when the ID is <= 0 the chat is then considered a "group chat" for groups. That's why it requests that URL to get the group badge for the chat. You can just check if the string is a figure and load the figure, like I did or just keep it blank.

The chat WILL still work with <= 0 ids and it'll also allows you to parse another string in the structure for the senders look and username, so you won't have to have frank showing the entire time with "Paul:" next to each image.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're an idiot, when the ID is <= 0 the chat is then considered a "group chat" for groups. That's why it requests that URL to get the group badge for the chat. You can just check if the string is a figure and load the figure, like I did or just keep it blank.

The chat WILL still work with <= 0 ids and it'll also allows you to parse another string in the structure for the senders look and username, so you won't have to have frank showing the entire time with "Paul:" next to each image.

Exactly! And using group chats it better than using a static user data as friend inside you messenger list...

It's easy to set up the group chat, doesn't need so much knowledge in c# or java or any programming language.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I never knew that Habbo had a group chat! Wow! That is useful in some things. Thanks!

So when id <= 0, it's a group chat. And seems friend structure data isn't different to a real friend.

Maybe the messenger chat event is different? You said that I can send username, figure and message instead of "username: message". How so?

When I have a little bit of time and mood, I'll inspect the Habbo.swf scripts about that.

--
Does official Habbo still uses group chat, or they replaced with group forums?

Back