Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SWF Bundle Pack Dec 2015 - Feb 2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm here with another re-release for the community.
This time I've bundled together all of the SWF's that I had sitting around into one full package, easy to access for newcomers!

I won't pretend like this is a complete compilation of all SWF's that have been released since December 2015.

However, it does contain a fair amount of SWF's and it does contain them as originals, cracked, and patched.

Link:

This re-release is hardly special as there are a plethora of sites hosting these SWF files in their many formats.

I'm putting this here for those who seem to be less inclined to use their Browser's search engine or the search feature here.

I realize that not everyone has even 2% of the effort, time, patience, (or brains... lol) that others do to search for these sorts of things!I hope that this may benefit you in some way, enjoy! :3

For those who want to access the sites also, I got all of these swfs from:

&

Thank the respective owners for their work, I only am trying to make it easier for newcomers.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You have quite literally taken all my releases from my swfhub.com website, zipped them up into one file, and called it your own release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have quite literally taken all my releases from my swfhub.com website, zipped them up into one file, and called it your own release.

"This re-release is hardly special as there are a plethora of sites hosting these SWF files in their many formats.

I'm putting this here for those who seem to be less inclined to use their Browser's search engine or the search feature here. "

Never called it my own release and I also stated that they are on other websites, I put them on the forums to help people who ask even though there is your site and 3 others hosting all of them.
I'll add your specific name if that pleases you as I meant no offense and did this not for any sort of credit(what does credit on a website even matter?) but instead for sake of maybe helping the dozens of new comers saying "Links to Plus and Arc SWFS Thnx"

Edited:
"For those who want to access the sites also, I got all of these swfs from:

&

Thank the respective owners for their work, I only am trying to make it easier for newcomers.
Thanks."

Sorry no one else seems to answer the calls of the newcomers anymore so I actually tried to make things easier for them. In the future you might take the route of just saying "can you link to my site", instead of the indirect route that you choose.

I respect you and everyone else who as put hard-work and time into the scene. I'm only trying to help those who seem not to get help anymore.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

Reaction score
You should know that this community works from one-click downloads and don't like fishing for files on their own.The release is for the lazy people in the community which is a majority.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Never called it my own release

I'd like to see you use that as an excuse at a university when you decide to use someone else's research and you don't reference it, because it doesn't go down well, at all, you'll be accused of plagiarism and fail the assignment.

Thanks for mentioning me... after I called you out on it, but I fail see how this release is anything but useless.

If you seriously wanted to help people who say "Links to Plus and Arc SWFS Thnx" why not link to the actual swf release instead of zipping up an entire bunch of useless SWF's when they only need one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you aren't the only educated person here and I'm sorry to say but I started off my post saying "re-release", meaning that it is not an original. Your method of argument is very poor as you are nitpicking the bits and pieces that suit you best instead of taking in the message as a whole. I tried to be polite to you and clear up whatever hostility you perceived based off your previous experiences in this community; leave your preconceptions at the door.

I have nothing to gain here and nothing to prove. Zipping a bunch of files that you and another person ALREADY STOLE from Habbo, and then use someone else's tool to crack, is hardly passing off someones work as my own and is no more stealing than what you have done to get them in the first place.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I won't reply beyond this, cheers.

Back