Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwiftEMU (fStorm with features + fixes and new headers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Download SWFS

No I won't help you Ducking set it up.
No my skype isn't a help tool.
No don't ask me for anything and threaten to boot me if i don't give it to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you scan through this thread and others, you can fix this emulator up nicely! :):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/patch-fix-bcstorm-memory-leak-924127/ <- Memory leak fix*quack*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is the link, because old one is deleted or something?

Anyway, its good for the n00bs who want really, really, really to have bots etc. But for the big hotels i don´t think its usable to run fine without any problems. So goodluck with it, anyway jayden thanks for sharing because other people never share something like this. And cool that you keep the credits i putted, so for people who using this read the command :info please =P!

Is there any memory leaks?

Not really, i guess, never looked at it. But its not for big hotels, just for little hotels :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I register , i end up on the index :) when i login , i end up on the index :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you , finally i managed to get in , client is still loading , if it's good i might use it on my hotel ,

Last edited by a moderator:
G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Do you have a clean database for this? can't seem to find one in the emulator folder.

Reaction score
This isn't a support thread, if you have a bug post it in the help section with a image + error text and i will fix it for ya.

PM me the thread link if you want help..

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks my friend "H4BB0 4 LYF" haha :D
Leen should make his upon this one :)
2000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back