Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwiftEMU (fStorm with features + fixes and new headers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jaydenn said:
I don't know all the fixes that where added but there are some cool features here and there.

From what I've seen, it's really nothing special. Also, I don't think "some cool features here and there" is enough for a rename. fStorm edit by Jaydenn would have been more appropriate. I suppose some will find it useful nonetheless.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I wont be using this because you got the wrong packet for diamonds and you miss the packets for the friendmanage, for example smileyface or heart, it dosen't work, and lots of other things dont work, sorry mate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh? Have you or anyone else complaining done something better? No? oh then shut the duck up :)

credz to dj.matias aswell (sorry janne)

Who said you had to use this? not me, so don't use it if its such "poop".

-----EDIT-----
Use BCSTORM database, its the most compatible one.

I dosn't have a bcstorm database...

I dosn't have a bcstorm database...

EDIT:

Why i dosen't can open the games and quests??
When i click on Chance Look i disconect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the demo there is a bug hebbo.ca to change clothes quickly and closed the client, this is already solved?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh? Have you or anyone else complaining done something better? No? oh then shut the duck up :)

credz to dj.matias aswell (sorry janne)

Who said you had to use this? not me, so don't use it if its such "poop".

-----EDIT-----
Use BCSTORM database, its the most compatible one.

Just because I have not created anything "better" will not hinder me, nor anyone else, from criticizing your(?) work. In other words, don't create a release thread if you cannot handle feedback.

KeineChance said:
Can someone give me a compatible database please???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If credits are added I can name it whatever the duck I want, where is this magic rule that says I cannot?

What is the harm in that? bcstorm and fstorm are both ugly names. You don't think there is fixes? check the source.
:drool: ehguum.. is there a fix for for inventory?

btw great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back