Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TAG on username with rank's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bae's, now i can release to all, the TAGS, or type;
(For PlusEmulaor)
Korz - TAG on username with rank's - RaGEZONE Forums

First: Im brazilian and sorry my bad english, we try to speak this, alright?okay ladies, go to codes:

Go to RoomUser.cs
In the top put:using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Engine;

Search for:if (mRoom.GetWired().TriggerEvent(Items.Wired.WiredBoxType.TriggerUserSays, GetClient().GetHabbo(), Message)).
Let's work under: return; - and put this code:

Code said:
if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 10) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[Puta]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }
Like this:

if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 10) < 10 is the Rank that a person needs for a TAG to appear.
<font color='#D900D9'>[Puta]</font> < is the Tag, you can edit. Have Fun!

and... Magic!!! Its all okay to use.
Credits: PlusEmulator, Wulles and Cen0n.
My skype to contact: KingKizile.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Probably better to do it like this:

public void AlterChatName(bool Normal = false)
{
if (GetRoom() == null || GetClient() == null || IsPet || IsBot)
return;

Habbo Habbo = GetClient().GetHabbo();

if (Habbo == null)
return;

if (Normal)
{
GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Habbo.Username), false, true);
}
else
{
string Hex = string.Empty;
string Html = string.Empty;

if (Habbo.Rank > 1)
{
switch (Habbo.Rank)
{
case 2:
case 3:
{
Hex = "#006400";
break;
}

case 4:
case 5:
{
Hex = "#FF0000";
break;
}

case 6:
{
Hex = "#FF748C";
break;
}

default:
return;
}
}
else if (Habbo.VIPRank > 0)
{
switch (Habbo.VIPRank)
{
case 1:
{
Hex = "#cd7f32";
break;
}

case 2:
{
Hex = "#C0C0C0";
break;
}

case 3:
{
Hex = "#D4AF37";
break;
}

default:
return;
}
}

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Hex))
{
Html = "<font color='" + Hex + "'>" + Habbo.Username + "</font>";
GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Html), false, true);
}
}
}

Call this function with parameter true before sending the message, and with false afterwards.

[code tags are broken.. again]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my code:
I dont know how to put code with lines, like you put your, and: your code is soooo complex, for me, soooo newbie :p but thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure to do a ChatPreference check, so that users using the old chat wont get a nasty output with the font tags. Same goes with that Colour@ thing or w.e.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 9) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[Founder]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }            {                if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 8) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[ADMIN]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }            }            {                if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 7) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[MOD]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }            }

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits to Komok, please the first hotel with rank tags..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits to Komok, please the first hotel with rank tags..

If only you payed more attention to the community / scene you could see you're not the first to do this by far.
One hotel from French community also had this so don't feel special.

Cya.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If only you payed more attention to the community / scene you could see you're not the first to do this by far.
One hotel from French community also had this so don't feel special.

Cya.
I don't want attention and either I feel special by have this but the french hotel had name colors no rank tags, but well, if it makes you feel happy...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, would be great if someone can tell me how to fix this,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there coming any fix for removing the html tags?

Back