Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Topstorys for your hotel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ,
I downloaded these topstorys a long time ago from some websites, and since some are now offline, I'm releasing it.
Can be useful if you are tired of external topstory offline on your hotel.

These topstorys are not updated.

Click for download.

Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Useless since it is outdated. But ok, that you for provide something that everybody already have... #lulz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really sure what the point of this release is, You stated in your post that " I downloaded these topstorys a long time ago from some websites" a simple website visit or google search and people would be able to find all top stories themselves...

Reaction score
Not really sure what the point of this release is, You stated in your post that " I downloaded these topstorys a long time ago from some websites" a simple website visit or google search and people would be able to find all top stories themselves...

For more that I agree that these are outdated, it's good to have an list already downloaded, or for fast search. You can use those as a base. I've had an similiar issue when I was developing my CMS, some time ago, and I wanted to use this, so, I downloaded a few, but wasn't with the same size. As I said, it's good as a base.

Back