Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Twist Website - Node 7.x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was more then some pictures, :)

You tried to dox me, but regardless I suppose an apparent kru​ will never admit it.

Chris also you call this a legit release in the messages threatening me you called it a leak aswell as threatening to ddos and drop database.

heres a reminder
:love:

stop making dumb excuses that i aparently doxed you when you have no proof
and you're actualy just being paranoid i got other things to do

Reactions: pel
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice last few texts, explaining how it wouldn't be leaked :)

Calm down, with yourself.

Why'd you call it a leak in first place then you're saying 2 things at once?

You havent made the edits to emu nor do i think any dev of twist would let you release it as it isnt just their work but alot others.

You have made the Cms design neither so jump off your high horse.
You've made a cms base could just gone with your "habbo theme" as you wanted earlier while developing the base.

Its funny you blame me for "Doxing you" when you threaten to ddos and exploit poop where is the proof that i doxed you im still waiting?
I guess you're just paranoid asf stop trying so hard.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The emulator debug folder was granted permission from the legitimate developers, as seen on a competing forum. This isn't a leak, it's a very fair release.

The emulator had very major changes from different developers, it was was unfair that you released it without their permission as well. This DEFINITELY should be considered a leak.

Have some respect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other developers have, you just don't know which one. I won't let you dox them out of anger, Oliver.

You didn't design this either, you ripped most of it from Robbo - and i pointed out it several times? The CSS itself is mostly my fixes, with them being compressed for loading times.
The other "developers" never gave you permission to release the EMU, so I don't know what you're talking about kid. Also when you said this is a "fair release" how the duck is this a fair release? You leaked the emulator? how is this a fair release? you're Ducking retarded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You won't release my dox, because you know there's more to be released.

If anybody is done crying, I'll delete the sex commands you guys added and release the source-code?

Just saying what you're doing right now is so immature, people like you are destroying the retro community. Mature developers wouldn't of done what you did to Twist like delete the files, destroy the coding, and put a Ducking back door in the EMU. lmao

If anybody is done crying, I'll delete the sex commands you guys added and release the source-code?

Says the developer of :sex x (Matthew)

My friend Chris and I did way more then just add the :sex x command so duck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I deleted files? Wrong.
I destroyed 'the coding'? Wrong.
I put a backdoor? Wrong? I added a command to add to the cms_blacklist, lol.

Idiots such as yourself can consider anything that isn't using Rev, nor a sex command as destroying something. Calm down you overly hairy man, and get a real job
You did indeed delete the files that's why there were a unexpected maintenance when you left for like 1-2 hours and there was a rollback aswell, you destroyed the coding because there were way more errors then when you started developing for Twist, and don't deny about putting a backdoor in the EMU because you did lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did indeed delete the files that's why there were a unexpected maintenance when you left for like 1-2 hours, you destroyed the coding because there were way more errors then when you started developing for Twist, and don't deny about putting a backdoor in the EMU because you did lol.
Your own fault to trust someone over the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Says the developer of :sex x (Matthew)
Chris you are putting files that arent yours Public thats leaking do i have to continue cause im just repeating myself yet you dont seem to get any of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hate to be an butt since I respect both of you from a developers standpoint, but this isn't really a "leak".

I could easily just grab all the front end of your website and release it here. It wouldn't even be considered a release, since it's so accessible to anyone who has access to your site.

Atleast with the backend it's all his own work, and the only thing that matters IMO when releasing a cms.

I understand where the frustration lies however, since you spent a lot of time working on the design. But it's better than having the entire cms being releases, including the backend, so be thankful for that.

On Topic:

Haven't looked at the code but I've always been fond of node.js. I especially like how you made it simple for people to upgrade from previous cms' (rev). Hopefully it'll give people the intensive to lean towards using something more modern.

Great release!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hate to be an butt since I respect both of you from a developers standpoint, but this isn't really a "leak".

I could easily just grab all the front end of your website and release it here. It wouldn't even be considered a release, since it's so accessible to anyone who has access to your site.

Atleast with the backend it's all his own work, and the only thing that matters IMO when releasing a cms.

I understand where the frustration lies however, since you spent a lot of time working on the design. But it's better than having the entire cms being releases, including the backend, so be thankful for that.

On Topic:

Haven't looked at the code but I've always been fond of node.js. I especially like how you made it simple for people to upgrade from previous cms' (rev). Hopefully it'll give people the intensive to lean towards using something more modern.

Great release!
Leaking is "To disclose without authorization or official sanction" i havent given permission to put my design out nor the EMU.
So its considered Leaking as it isnt his files / work only the base is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robbo's design, Mr. Kru

Chris do i really have to repeat myself ?
You keep going on with the "kru" and "dox" thing yet you have no proof i doxed you stop stunting you look dumb.

The design isnt robbos i've used a few images from robbo rest is some javascript from a dutch release that i've tweaked on the index what about rest of the design?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chris do i really have to repeat myself ?
You keep going on with the "kru" and "dox" thing yet you have no proof i doxed you stop stunting you look dumb.

The design isnt robbos i've used a few images from robbo rest is some javascript from a dutch release that i've tweaked on the index what about rest of the design?
Bruh just stfu.
I got more respect for Chris than your stupid sorry butt.
Atleast he got some knowledge compared to you. Learn how to manually setup a SSL before calling yourself a web developer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing colors doesn't make it yours
Chris we both know i did more then make it change colours dont act stupid.

Sentinel can you stop typing idiotic comments for once you keep going on about ssl setup cause i didnt remember it from top of my headsetting up ssl dosent make you a web developer i think most can agree.

Back