• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Twist Website - Node 7.x

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
One word... NICE! I love the theme but when you try to change colours you have to click on the colour you want twice.
Other than that nice release.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a problem setting this up. When i try to run it in node, it says "cache-require-paths" doesn't exist.
Do you know how to fix it?

*Fixed*

New problem:

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the hell is happening on this thread?

Just stop STOP it.

Why you guys are discussing about "I'm paid to develop Habbo's" (lol) and about "You stolen my cms blahblah". Dafuq. This is Habbo Retro Section. Everything here it's originally stolen from Sulake.

(double lol)

So just all you kids, stop this flame war. LeChris, please stop it. If you don't wanna to be banned again.
I respect your work, but you need to stop acting like a kid, man. Seriously.

Anyways, the design it's 7/10. Liked some things from the index, and other things from other pages. But the whole design isn't consistent. Some things are mixed and messed with HabboWEB, custom design and old HabboCMS design..

Anyways, I liked it. But isn't an //amazing// cms. But, woah, it's made in NodeJS, let's shut up performance hehe.

(I really don't get why people are developing backend solution with JavaScript and HTML (NodeJS or Atom's Electron))...

Anyways...

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Rushed yet reliable, you're confusing me?

It's nice to see a different approach other than PHP. I suggest removing the comments in the SQL file tough. It exposes the IP of the original exported database.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm with saamus, I came here for some Node code, not for dox house drama, been dox'd by UGNazi, you guys are all a joke. Nobody cares if you drive a car better than my 1999 Ford Explorer Hybrid Ultra Supreme, or if you put that my cell phone carrier is AT&T when everyone knows I have Tracfone. Let's leave out this skiddy drama for the feds, and talk about code. Thanks for releasing this, it's good to see new languages in the scene. I wouldn't mind seeing more Node, though I'm not big on it. Thanks anyway. Next time report the haters, and move on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm with saamus, I came here for some Node code, not for dox house drama, been dox'd by UGNazi, you guys are all a joke. Nobody cares if you drive a car better than my 1999 Ford Explorer Hybrid Ultra Supreme, or if you put that my cell phone carrier is AT&T when everyone knows I have Tracfone. Let's leave out this skiddy drama for the feds, and talk about code. Thanks for releasing this, it's good to see new languages in the scene. I wouldn't mind seeing more Node, though I'm not big on it. Thanks anyway. Next time report the haters, and move on.

Sounds like you need a new vehicle, how many miles you put on it?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The same reason people try to develop iot systems, while coding in PHP.

Curious
Why are you comparing two very different things. Web companies are making the switch to Node, why? It compiles down to C++ - and in the long run is a hundred times more efficient for things where speed matters. I get you make releases for fun, but I do it to learn and progress towards being future-prepared.

PHP development is slowing down, and ZEND is doing all they can to revive it. Performance doesn't lie, and neither does statistics. Hands down, Node wins every time.

Companies using Node

Not to mention, the little things. Javascript is great, ES6 makes it even better. When it isn't your cup of tea, it's your opinion but disregard from making it facts.

I supported your release by leaning you towards Lumen, but Lumen would crash in what Node would handle effectively on the same server.

I don't know from where all those anger comes. Anyways, I'm not here to say what is better. And I neither know why you just said IoT + NodeJS. I see that you just Google'd "Nodejs and IoT". and that comes.

LeChris - Twist Website - Node 7.x - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you either read the article. Nevermind, I didn't read it either.

Stop being fanatic of everytime being right. Keep calm and slow down, guy. IoT is my area, and I'm really not understanding what is your point in adding IoT here.

Anyways, stop being like that, or no one will respect you anymore. I'm leaving this thread. Good luck selling Habbo.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a new vehicle, how many miles you put on it?

I no longer have that car, but it's in my old dox from the initial leak of Butterfly source. Edit: Not sure why Node and IoT is being mentioned but I actually helped create a JavaScript IoT device of sorts. People would wi-fi into a remote controlled car through an iPad and hit a http server (I can't remember if the back-end code was node.js or python though) and it would tell the whole thing to move forward or left based on button presses.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to Ragezone my friends, leaks happen all the time now deal with it.

Keep your personal fights off this release thread. I don't care who wrote the HTML, CSS or JavaScript just enjoy this nice release for once a while.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
It seems like it uses two images from robbo.pw but that site is down now:

Back