Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberEmulator - Stable - Wireds/Games/Web Sockets/R63A

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, today i'll release my uber emulator edition, i've used it in my hotel some months ago, it can easy hold 200+ ons, wireds is basic coded (i've coded basic triggers, effects and only 1 condition, need more work)

Features:
  • Wireds
  • Jukebox
  • Trax music creator (web socket)
  • Games (need more work, i've started to recode fball)
  • Magic tile (web socket)
  • HabboClub/Vip
  • Marketplace
  • Ecotron
  • Habbo Lido (you can swim)
  • Totem (you can get totem effects all day)
  • Rollers
  • Maybe more but i don't remember now

About the cms: is just a ubercms edition using mysqli and recoded small things, if someone will continue/use the project change from mysqli to pdo.
Downloads:
Screens:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh, good release I guess? But Butterfly has been out for such a long time which is really fast which has most of the same features. My question: what are the advantages of using your emulator over Butterfly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh, good release I guess? But Butterfly has been out for such a long time which is really fast which has most of the same features. My question: what are the advantages of using your emulator over Butterfly?

I think there's no advantage. But we shouldn't compare uberEmulator to Butterfly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm idk, i don't like bfly and is another swf revision, and yes, i know, isn't hard to downgrade. i did it only for learning/training purposes :b

Mind uploading images to a proper host and NOT Facebook CDN?

nah, these SS was from my old hotel, that's why is in fb cdn :b

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
got error when i upload uber.sql

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jukebox!! I will try this only for the jukebox and the trax creator web socket. I really love the jukebox. We can add custom music like in comet?
Nice release.

Back