Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UFOCMS with UFO.Server (Plus rename)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea to have used jQuery and their site is very fast. I have never seen a Habbo CMS very different from others.

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea to have used jQuery and their site is very fast. I have never seen a Habbo CMS very different from others.
JQuery was a good idea a decade ago. Since then Angular, Vue, React and several other frameworks have launched that provide much better SPA support such as routing, AJAX intergration, web socket support, authentication handling and several other very important things. The problem with this hotel isn't that it uses Jquery, it's that it pretends to emulator the feeling of a SPA and mimic it

Reaction score
I agree, Angular has blew jquery away. This is all crap. Not worth even having in release threads like.. Nvm. Just dont use unless u want someone to hack you and all your users to get pissed.

PS Can we stop with the damn plus emu renames? Its stupid asf. You wanna rename? Rename for your hotel only. Dont release as a diff emu if its a rename. Its just stupid. *rank over* lol

Wait... *Not to mention, Your the guy who posted in help section cause you were 'coding a new emulator' and couldnt update packet headers... Lmfaoo* *Now rant over*

Back