Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UFOCMS with UFO.Server (Plus rename)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This a pack very wanted in Hispanic community, because of its beautiful CMS.

Caracteristics
Housekeeping with badge up loader for staff
give ranks
cms settings
Index very cool
Forum
Camera Snaps
Profiles
Radio
Ads
Fullscreen

Credits to:

Plusemu devs
Habbcity cms design

Download Link:

Rar Password: LuisBello

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice design, might have to check this out in the future.
Hm, nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bought that pack from a "good programer" in spanish community lmao

The style is perfect hes code is trash.. but im still using it for arcturus because the ones that we have for arcturus are even discontunued or ugly styles.

Reaction score
I bought that pack from a "good programer" in spanish community lmao

The style is perfect hes code is trash.. but im still using it for arcturus because the ones that we have for arcturus are even discontunued or ugly styles.
The terms "good programmer" and "Spanish community" do not correlate. IMO the English community for programming, German or Spanish for design but not one community offers both.

Style is great. But it's very unusable to people who care about quality

Reaction score
Of course. I know that you mean RZ by the English community. Never noticed the diversity of people on RZ?
Yes, I somehow mentioned a forum name when I stated the different language-based communities. Somebody is a little full of themselves today, I wouldn't actually consider RZ to be any singular language community due to users coming from numerous countries. It's actually the most diverse forum I been on.

Reaction score
Yes, I somehow mentioned a forum name when I stated the different language-based communities. Somebody is a little full of themselves today, I wouldn't actually consider RZ to be any singular language community due to users coming from numerous countries. It's actually the most diverse forum I been on.
Yeah.. I'm not going to engage in this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Design and php are bad? I do not understand very well

I thought; oh maybe I can quickly convert this to work with the Arcturus database structure.

Boi was I wrong. Its bad.

Do you think it's a bad idea to use this source?

u20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My eyes hurt
32f3d8b9850e8581ef14ef5fae150d18 - UFOCMS with UFO.Server (Plus rename) - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes me feel bad. I've been seeing this code for 20 years.
It is a ctrl+c ctrl+v from HabboCity with a bad php behind

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
My eyes hurt
32f3d8b9850e8581ef14ef5fae150d18 - UFOCMS with UFO.Server (Plus rename) - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes me feel bad. I've been seeing this code for 20 years.
It is a ctrl+c ctrl+v from HabboCity with a bad php behind
I cannot find myself to believe that HabboCity's back end source could be any cleaner. Especially after how bad the front end is.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

u20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot find myself to believe that HabboCity's back end source could be any cleaner. Especially after how bad the front end is.
It isn't HabboCity's back end (I hope). This is like HoloCMS lolz, the email check is wonderful (why does filter_email exist?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It isn't HabboCity's back end (I hope). This is like HoloCMS lolz, the email check is wonderful (why does filter_email exist?)
I know it's not. I'm just saying that if you looked at the copied front end code from HC - its very obvious code clarity isn't a goal.

Back