Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Figured I'd release this CMS as I have absolutely no use for it and I'm sure someone can make use of it.

DELETE THE FILE index.php or lol.php in the folder "officialrooms_es" in the SWFs, or just delete the whole SWF folder. It contains a shell.

In order to get your register working, you need to remove the mail server BS that's included. I can't find the database right now and cba looking so scrap it up yourself for now and I'll probably post it later on.

Please note: This CMS is not safe to use on a live environment. I don't care about what issues it has, I'm releasing this for further developmental purposes or so you can take things from it, do whatever, I don't care.

Download link:

Credits: Damien and whoever else.

iFiCjcb - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
isxj9ta - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

2wODjV - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
dg7JN9f - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
jxHKZs - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
9PzAxOQ - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
M9aabAl - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
rM7f3Ze - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
yG36bwT - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
PkwW4SD - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
XfTvpY4 - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
AonlSuY - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
F8f92Yi - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
4QlwtQt - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
okNLVRj - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
BuXb2uK - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
qtbRNfO - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
mUF8VwQ - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great. thanks but i did not see any sql file there.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A forum in the cms?! waow it seems pretty nice.

I hope someone will pick this up and develop it :love:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Database for this?

--Update--

Sorry, i didn't read the text

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an DB for this?
--------------------------------------------------
Great release!

Keep it up ;)

Last edited:

Geo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assume its unsafe because of all the exploits in homes / groups? Atleast thats how it was with PHPRetro / UberCMS.
It's not the homes/groups, rather the poor implementation of security and validation throughout the base functionality.

Some data isn't sanitized before output, some stuff isn't prepared etc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Proof:
RQniFVz - uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to download a check for yourself
I'm not to be held responsible for any other exploits that he could/might have put in.

Yes there is a shell in it. One that was put in due to your poop being exploitable.
This cms is not stable nor would I use it on a live environment at anytime. I can't put enough emphasis on this.

Blame me for your crappy code, hahahahahhaa. Blame me for the shell? Yes, rightfully so.
When I posted this on DevBest I had included that in the title but you and Seb were too upset and wet your pants over your crappy cms being released that it got deleted.

Just delete the whole swf folder if you'd like to be "100% safe" from any shells.
It's in officialrooms_es I think? Just deleted it from my copy as well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
Looks neat, nice to see someone put effort in their work unlike 90% of the community today :L

Geo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad work overall, though it's not my style. Well done Damien!
@Brought why not delete the shell before releasing? Mirrored just the CMS here:

He probably has better things to do, although he has recently mentioned where to find the shell and re-uploaded a few posts back.

Anyhow, he also stated that this release should NOT be used in production and only for "further developmental purposes", so I guess it doesn't really matter whether he removed it or not unless someone decided to use this for their live hotel, oh god I'd be safer on Holo.

Looks neat, nice to see someone put effort in their work unlike 90% of the community today :L

Where's the effort then? All I see is a total mess

This is slow, insecure, messy and breaks an uncountable number of practices, what is there that is actually worth anything?

I personally like the top stats page design, everything else is just pure garbage IMO.

P.S: If you're going to use PDO, at least use it correctly, creating an escape function as seen in this release is quite the opposite of that.

Find it quite funny that he actually added a comment for this function labeling it as an exploit lol, btw I believe the function you were looking to use in the escape_value function is PDO::quote even though this isn't necessary given the correct practices are followed.

This makes my eyes water:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He probably has better things to do, although he has recently mentioned where to find the shell and re-uploaded a few posts back.

Anyhow, he also stated that this release should NOT be used in production and only for "further developmental purposes", so I guess it doesn't really matter whether he removed it or not unless someone decided to use this for their live hotel, oh god I'd be safer on Holo.

This is slow, insecure, messy and breaks an uncountable number of practices, what is there that is actually worth anything?

I personally like the top stats page design, everything else is just pure garbage IMO.

P.S: If you're going to use PDO, at least use it correctly, creating an escape function as seen in this release is quite the opposite of that.

Find it quite funny that he actually added a comment for this function labeling it as an exploit lol, btw I believe the function you were looking to use in the escape_value function is PDO::quote even though this isn't necessary given the correct practices are followed.

Never used PDO is my life, I just added it as an example of the multiple database support. I added the comment in case people decided to use it in future and were planning to use PDO.

That's completely irrelevant in the later builds since I moved over to using prepared statements.

Although I do agree with you, the Database object I coded for this is pretty shocking to say the least. It's not the worst but has a lot of room for improvement.

Retired
Reaction score

Referring to the new features, forums, homes etc. I haven't seen the code so for that I wouldn't know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version of uhabbo is this one 2.0 or 1.6.2?

Last edited:
Back