Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uHabboCMS Release ~ Older Version ~ Forums ~ Avatar Selector ~ Custom CMS

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It has many problems this cms ..
That's a given. If previous valuable posts weren't previously removed you'd have an elaborate explanation as to some of the issues that occur within this CMS. Good luck finding it out on your own now. No one is taking the time to re-type all of that out when it's just probably going to be removed again.

Reactions: Geo
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That "Top Users" page uses my design, nice to know that someone is using ^^ but credits should be nice too.

/

Geo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That "Top Users" page uses my design, nice to know that someone is using ^^ but credits should be nice too.

/
Oh, so the only thing I liked about this release was yours? Nice design :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With the deleted posts i can't understand what is happening here. Seeing the screenies (i dunno if they are from the cms) i only can say. What the hell is this code. All images fullified with exploits...

Releasing something like this isn't a good idea.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
With the deleted posts i can't understand what is happening here. Seeing the screenies (i dunno if they are from the cms) i only can say. What the hell is this code. All images fullified with exploits...

Releasing something like this isn't a good idea.

You're correct, it's not a good idea to use this on a live environment and this was stated in the original thread. The previous posts were created by Geo and elaborated on very few of the many exploits that can be found in this CMS but was deleted by a moderator for being a tad bit argumentative (although I still believe the valuable information should have been kept) but in all due time this will be handled. In the mean time, I suggest taking a look at the source and determining what you'd like to use out of this rather than using the entire CMS.

Sex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not a fan of this but thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need SQL for this .. anyone can share SQL ?

Can you share Uhabbo.sql please ?
because i want share it online on my hosting

Last edited:
Back