Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UltimateEmu Build 160 Cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i've cracked the fking Ultimate Emulator of Lukadora.

Here is a Screen of my Source Folder :
It need some fixxes but you can debug it at the end . ;)
SwixxMixx - UltimateEmu Build 160 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :

Password : my RZ Name.

Have fun,
for more emulator cracks , pn me.:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Details on what features this has etc.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Virus checks? :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what swf's do i need for this emulator?

sorry for bad english i'm dutch :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who says it has to be open source? Cracking stuff, especially free emulators is just gonna make the developer stop working on it, then instead of complaining of closed source you'll complain of no source.

aaron i just want to say i respect you ehat you have done with phoenix is good like the first uberemu was bad and u have changed it to be good but maybe just maybe if u worked on features more then habboon or habborp so we could have a good emu it would take time but the more time u put into it the more money your get out just wanted to say

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, im beginning to learn C# and gonna develop my own^^

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who says it has to be open source? Cracking stuff, especially free emulators is just gonna make the developer stop working on it, then instead of complaining of closed source you'll complain of no source.

Good point @ the people will stop working on it if people crack it, although with Open Source people can develop their hotel's further and work towards making it more stable.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Some people must be mad to pay for software that can easily be found open source (Uber).

I'm going to be hated for telling the truth lol

My Opinion don't like it don't complain I've gone mad now.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those asking for virus scan

Normalized URL:
Detection ratio: 2 / 19
Analysis date: 2012-04-08 12:08:16 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

That's just the website

Reaction score
Some people must be mad to pay for software that can easily be found open source (Uber).

I'm going to be hated for telling the truth lol

My Opinion don't like it don't complain I've gone mad now.

Some people would rather pay a small price for convenience. I'd rather drive somewhere than walk, both scenarios have the same output but driving costs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If there where some good products (lets say Phoenix Emu) which where open source, people who are new to scripting could develop on the base that already exists. They will understand how everything works and can do more and more by themselves.

Now the most good products out here are closed source the new ones have to learn from pretty bath coded emulators. They won't learn how to code right and they won't get an stable emu. Because they can't get the emu stable (or something) because even the base isn't stable they don't like it anymore to develop and they will stop.

I would really like it to develop on Phoenix Emu and share the stuff I could make for it with people here, so we can all learn from it.

And yeah, I understand there are some emu's where you have to pay for because the developer works a lot on it, but if we see Phoenix, it isn't really updated and everything works just 90%. Is it fair to ask money for it than?

It's just to much closed source. Make the option to add add-ons at least or something.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd rather buying a license and having a good server, than crack an emu that works for like 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back