Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UNIQUE Home system - RevCMS Habbo theme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTICE:
Want something for your retro coded? I'll code it for you for FREE ( Though you will not be the only one getting it, I'll upload it on ragezone when I'm done with it. )

Hi! Thought I could release my home system that I created aswell.
Don't know if a home system that looks like mine have been released before but when I created this I couldn't find any. Sadly this isn't object-oriented, I could re-code it but I can't be bothered.

I know that the design on the "Add pictures/background" box isn't good looking but I hate designing stuff, live with it or change it yourself.

Important note:
It's been over a year ago since I created this home system, I can't remember if I ever finished the room and the group functions though I'm 90% sure that I did.

Functions:
* Drag and drop system for all the items.
* VIP (users that got higher rank than 3) can use premium background, images and widgets.
* Ability to change the background of your home-page
* Uses PDO with prepared statements (No SQL injections)
* Safe against XSS (Im pretty sure that I added htmlentities everywhere that I needed to)

Widgets:
* Recent visitors
* Guestbook
* Groups
* Rooms
* Badges

Pictures:
Vezel - UNIQUE Home system - RevCMS Habbo theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Tutorial:
1. Backup your "home.php" file.
2. Extract everything EXCEPT "rev_phoenix.sql" to "\app\tpl\skins\Habbo".
3. Go to "\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\config" and edit the config.php file. (If you followed my instructions on my minimail release you can skip this step.)
4. Import "rev_phoenix.sql" to your database.
5. DONE

How to add/change images and background:
Go to "\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\images\home".
Backgrounds that all the users can use goes into the folder named "Background".
Backgrounds that only premium users can use goes into the folder named "premiumBackgrounds".
Images that all the users can use goes into the folder named "Stickers".
Images that only premium users can use goes into the folder named "premiumStickers".

IMPORTANT!!!!
Do NOT change the folder names, do NOT delete any files outside the folders I named above.

Like my stuff? Then press the LIKE button!

Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait, what is the correct url?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You access it with what you wrote in or:
ndex.php?url=home&user=USERNAME[/url]
Not sure why you get a 500 error tbh
anyway its because the sql you included, it replaces my users, rooms, navigator categories table :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway its because the sql you included, it replaces my users, rooms, navigator categories table :D

Woooow im so stupid.. I accidently uploaded my old retro db backup.... So sorry.. uploading the right one now..

EDIT: Okey, right SQL file is now uploaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woooow im so stupid.. I accidently uploaded my old retro db backup.... So sorry.. uploading the right one now..

EDIT: Okey, right SQL file is now uploaded.
haha no problem (glad my hotel is not yet open) anyway, Nice release!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahh there goes the only special thing we had on our retro Vezel :p

but we've moved on so it's only fair. Great release , thanks for sharing it to the community :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm glad that you chose to release this. I remember seeing it a bit back when Vaulient advertised the hotel you guys were running. I was unaware that he had a partner in this. None the less - another great release, keep up the good work!

Edit: Glad to see this has gotten so much exposure.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome release!

- You should make a page where users can buy points that get inside the database ;D

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too bad that it wont match with my rev skin, but good release. Could improve a bit but looks good.

Greetz,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This can be very useful for many Habbo retro owners out there, thank you for this release.

Edit: As you can see we've got a hater up my sleeve, you know why? Because I can't share my opinion about something that I like. These nerds will eat up your reputation. Disliking my comment acting like you run this section, get outta here pal. Everyone is entitled for their opinion, leaving me a useless reputation feedback.

Last edited:

ted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why am I getting this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\home.php on line 277

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why am I getting this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\home.php on line 277
you've configured everything perfectly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whole page was white for me when I installed it.. also config.php was in scripts/config not Habbo/config

No homepages worked/client didn't work

Back