Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V9] [Dart] Aurora Dart Prototype

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Recently in my Aurora development thread I mentioned I was working on the V9 in Dart a bit if I was getting tired of R38.

Here, I release the Dart prototype source code of Aurora V9. Not much is done, just some small stuff. Plus, it isn't the greatest code (but eh, it's something new, no?). The database is PostgreSQL (the only MySQL driver isn't working anymore) and well... it's V9.

What is done?
- Logging in
- Changing figure, motto and gender
- Changing email and password
- Redeeming voucher

Why is it released?
So people can look into it and learn from it I guess, even though it doesn't contain comments yet... ugh, anyways, any questions can be asked here. I just wanted to show off a bit of the work on it for now.

Is it going to be developed further?
Yes, unless I have 5 great developers saying everything is poop WITH correct reasons, but even then I might rewrite the source. In other words, I want V9 to be fully standalone from R38. I think it'd be much better that way.

Credits?
Me of course for writing the source, mgechev on Github for example of the TCP server ( ), Google + Stackoverflow for the help :p

IDE?
You can use Visual Studio Code and install the Dart extension. If you install Dart and then Visual Studio Code Dart extension, you can write Dart files (*.dart extension) and run with F5 (maybe you have to setup the configuration which isn't too hard).

Release?
The Github repository is here .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like that something new was brought to the game ;) Looks good, glad u released the source early so that people that are getting into dart or habbo emulation then they can check it out and see how everything functions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't show much anyways. I think the hotel view is the only thing I can show. But here ya go:

rf9GKu - [V9] [Dart] Aurora Dart Prototype - RaGEZONE Forums

ZuHJX26 - [V9] [Dart] Aurora Dart Prototype - RaGEZONE Forums

And here is VS code with the emulator running:

EAa7BSa - [V9] [Dart] Aurora Dart Prototype - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back