Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Walk as Cat / other Pet in a Room!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
joe, do you have the right code for the 1205 build? as its doing the command but not turning you into the pet :mad:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
joe, do you have the right code for the 1205 build? as its doing the command but not turning you into the pet :mad:
Have you patched the exploits on that build? ex. staff picked rooms exploit? If you haven't you shouldn't use it. Well, you shouldn't use it at all. I know atleast one exploit that isn't patched on any build =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i patched that expoit just need this code to work i dont get how it does the command but wont turn me into the pet :mad:!

I don't have an original version. I can't send this one, since i have like, :faceless command, and lots of others. It's my big edit.

do you have that build without faceless but with that pet command working you could release please? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I give 10 euros to the person who will install me this control system of animals for my emulator (GTE), thank you for contacting me to post without.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I give 10 euros to the person who will install me this control system of animals for my emulator (GTE), thank you for contacting me to post without.

I have it done. Habcast.net. Add me on skype, jdrichardson1223

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still a big bump on a working GTE code tryed like 6-7 times emu asks for commands in table yet they dont load

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
scratch that got it working anybody get the problem when you place a pet your invisible ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link to latest gold tree for somebody to add pet command and release :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive done that still i have the issue where im invisible upon placing pets :(
and release above is untouched for somebody to add i have tryed for 2 days placing th if petdata in different places yet still the invisible glitch happens

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, it disconnect me? (just phoenix)

EDIT:
Fixed it. I changed something ;p.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jeej I'm a monkey :).
7PisA3l - Walk as Cat / other Pet in a Room! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who needs help contact me on Skype Timmo.minixlo ;)!

Back