Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Walk as Cat / other Pet in a Room!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been trying to convert this to swift and plus with no luck driving me insane using this command you could probably become every pet including dragons and horses! that would be so epic

I've actually had this in my emulator for a very long time it's not hard to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm what is about this code i think this is still better:
in RoleManager.cs
this.dictionary_4.Add("cat", 123);
under this
this.dictionary_4.Add("habbo", 1234);
In ChatCommandHandler.cs
Cat Command:
case 123:
Session.GetHabbo().PetData = "1 0 #fff"; // You can edit this with a pet Style you want.
Session.SendNotif("Youre are now a cat,please reload the room to be a Cat");
Session.GetHabbo().method_28("Write :habbo to be again a Habbo!");
return true;
Habbo Command:
case 1234: if (Session.GetHabbo().PetData != null)
{
Session.GetHabbo().PetData = null;
Session.SendNotif("Youre are now are a Habbo,please reload the Room to be a Habbo."); return true;

}
Session.GetHabbo().method_28("You are already a Habbo!");
return true;
Sorry for the Bad english i'm German :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey your code works fine with a few fixes on roomuser.cs but i tried to modify color and race of the pet
Session.GetHabbo().PetData = "1 0 #fff "
I guess it was the 0 for the race and #fff for the colour but whatever i change there, it is still the same color. the petdata seems to correspond to (in pet.cs):
public string Look
{
get
{
return Type + " " + Race + " " + Color.ToLower();
}
}

then if i want to transform in a cat wich has race number 24 and color ABABAB (table user_pets) it should be :
Session.GetHabbo().PetData = "1 24 #ABABAB ";
Did I miss something that cause it doesn't work ?
The color in table user_pets is in VL64 but your #fff is in hex, right ?
Maybe we could make a random colour ?

Another thing, we can't click on a guy wich is transform in a pet, can we solve that ?

Sry if my english is not right, i'm french.

EDIT :
OK i've donne 2 var one to randomize the race wich work perfectly an other to randomize color in hex 3 digit (test 6 digit too) and the color don't work at all. Wait for your suggest.
I've also made a command wich select a pet randomize to transform in, my players love it :p

EDIT 2 :
The command micmic is buggy now, maybe you missed something when you gave your code cold you send us your entire public void method_26 in your habbo.cs / if it is the same as mine we have to fix it too.

EDIT 3 :
I fixed mimic command, still the colour of pets and unclickable guys when they are transform in pets.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone maybe find a fix to make the user clickable? I have added Dragon, Pig, Boar, Lion, Dog, Cat, Horse and that Troll, but they are all not clickable :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone maybe find a fix to make the user clickable? I have added Dragon, Pig, Boar, Lion, Dog, Cat, Horse and that Troll, but they are all not clickable :(
but you can ban them etc.
but i can look for a code. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Managed to do this,

Managed to do this, http://prntscr.com/3lu8rs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the problem with the non-clickable: You've to change something in the packetstructure of the thing in the RoomUser.cs I don't know what. I will search for something. In Huggo.st or other Hotel where you can be a pet, they aren't clickable. This thing was made for Phoenix and works with GoldTree too.

I don't know how to make that in Plus Emulator and I don't look how it could work for Plus Emulator... Maybe if i'm finding more time for Plus, i will try it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the problem with the non-clickable: You've to change something in the packetstructure of the thing in the RoomUser.cs I don't know what. I will search for something. In Huggo.st or other Hotel where you can be a pet, they aren't clickable.

Thanks let me know if you find something :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dario can you post how to put it in gte there are some renames pls or add me on skype: haboshotel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but you can ban them etc.
but i can look for a code. :)

I know you can ban them, but i'm already seeing an increased amount of spammers from other hotels coming to my hotel with strange names so it takes forever to ban them, clicking is easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know you can ban them, but i'm already seeing an increased amount of spammers from other hotels coming to my hotel with strange names so it takes forever to ban them, clicking is easier.
You can click them too...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cannot found the method 26 :(
someone can upload the updated files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it working for g.t.e build 1221, added cat,dog, baby, monkey, (still trying to do horse), gnome, mario, and spider. I'll release when I've finished with the horse. I'm going to try to allow users to ride you when you are a horse.

Also, If there is a later build other than 1221 please let me know and if you have it please give me it so I may apply these commands and release them.

I'll add screenshots later on when I've finished it all.

Back