Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WibboEmulator + Client websocket engine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hm, im getting this if i try to start the Server:
Code:
Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: Spalte 'title_en' gehört nicht zu Tabelle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm, im getting this if i try to start the Server:
Code:
Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: Spalte 'title_en' gehört nicht zu Tabelle
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `catalog_promotions`;CREATE TABLE `catalog_promotions` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `title` varchar(35) DEFAULT '',  `title_en` varchar(35) DEFAULT NULL,  `title_br` varchar(35) DEFAULT NULL,  `image` varchar(75) DEFAULT '',  `unknown` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  `page_link` varchar(35) DEFAULT '',  `parent_id` int(11) DEFAULT '0',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=5 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=COMPACT;INSERT INTO `catalog_promotions` VALUES ('1', 'Bienvenue sur le catalogue', 'Welcome to the catalog', 'Bem-vindo ao catálogo', 'catalogue/feature_cata_hort_acceuil.png?cache=3', '0', 'frontpage', '-1');INSERT INTO `catalog_promotions` VALUES ('2', 'Découvre les derniers mobis', 'Discover the latest mobis', 'Descubra o mais recente mobis', 'catalogue/feature_cata_hort_furni.png?cache=2', '0', 'Nouveauxmobis', '-1');INSERT INTO `catalog_promotions` VALUES ('3', 'Visite la boutique animaux', 'Visit the animal shop', 'Visite a loja de animais', 'catalogue/feature_cata_hort_pets.png?cache=4', '0', 'Wibboanimaux', '-1');INSERT INTO `catalog_promotions` VALUES ('4', 'Notre boutique des Rares', 'Our Rare Shop', 'Nossa loja rara', 'catalogue/feature_cata_hort_wp.png?cache=1', '0', 'wpmagot', '-1');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the problem comes from the image extractor, you can share yours?
The image extractor of habbo-imaging
With that you can recover all the images and binary file in good quality:
( Need flashdevelop )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With that you can recover all the images and binary file in good quality:
( Need flashdevelop )

How it works your ?
I see nothing about images, .json in u github
Did u have another script for all ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How it works your ?
I see nothing about images, .json in u github
Did u have another script for all ?

It's a modified version of that:

to convert clothes to .json, you need to decompile the swf and put it in a folder "habits" and start this script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a modified version of that:

to convert clothes to .json, you need to decompile the swf and put it in a folder "habits" and start this script
Hi!
How to generate this files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Kodamas,
the script uses 100% of cpu (php) form my server.
Did you have a idea for reduce the resource use by the avatar generator?

Back