Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wulez r1 (SWF and Catalogue for Arcturus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wulez r2
Easter edition, to Arcturus 1.17

--------------------------------------------------

After One year waiting for an update, Wulez finally gets his second version! I wanted to explain to all that it was not enough to be gay, I managed to have a son, and this sometimes delays me a lot in the matter of dedicating myself to the computer having a child of 5 years to take care of(besides the times that I have to stop creating wulez for my son play minecraft).

But here it is, I tried to update the maximum, all this work was done in almost 3 weeks, I fixed some severe errors that disturbed the gameplay or construction of rooms, I added some new categories, I arranged several clothes, crackables, and I am doing Crafting tables.

On my github, I'll be updating the store almost every day if possible, and I promise you that now every month, Wulez has received an update so it will not be an old or outdated thing again. No Furni ID will be modified, so you do not have to be afraid to upgrade, you simply will not miss anything that has ever been used, modified or anything, everything will be added with ids never used and organized in ascending order.

At the top of this post is that the recommended emulator is Arcuturs 1.17, although not yet available until the release date, some actions(eg HC boxes), are features programmed in version 1.17 onwards.

What do you need to know of Wulez Project:

Started in 1th, November 2016, Wulez is a project of Catalogue and SWF, totally based on the original servers of the Habbo EN, with the intention of providing to those who use, the best of the original content, without errors, thus having everything fully functional and of the best quality, other languages are plans for a future, a near future.

Special thanks to Habbo, Wulles, TheGeneral, Adam, ChrisBR, ZRed, Killua, Bilsonnn, Mustache, Pablosrs and Twan.

Download and informations:

We have an image album hosted at Imgur - .
( )

You can download only swfs or only the catalogue.

( )

( or )

Korz - Wulez r1 (SWF and Catalogue for Arcturus) - RaGEZONE Forums

In addition to the catalog, it also comes with several patches and recommended settings for the best Wulez operation. You can just upload all the .sql files, they have replaced if there are already files with the same name, and so also manually updates and arranges everything for you, also avoiding conflicts.

Problems or doubts?

My discord are: Wulles#8073

You can create a Issue on github page and help all and gain more attention and priority.

Thanks for use and choose Wulez, iam super happy, i always try to do my best and exert myself as much as I can to make something usable and perfect for everyone, without charging anything or without competing with other colleagues who do the same job as mine! Kisses.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could this pack be migrated to Butterfly? That is, make it functional in some way ...

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Korz!

Thank's for this beautiful catalog!!!! :w00t:

Do you add the new furnis (Tokyo, gold pig...) and clothing on the release 2 of Wulez? :love:

Long live the king :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Korz!

Thank's for this beautiful catalog!!!! :w00t:

Do you add the new furnis (Tokyo, gold pig...) and clothing on the release 2 of Wulez? :love:

Long live the king :cool:

Yep! and thank you, the next release is coming, to 1.15, with more furnis, more fixs and better organization.
Look an preview: (portuguese because this project have 4 languages)

AND, gold pig already have, just search for the page with id: 9125241

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yep! and thank you, the next release is coming, to 1.15, with more furnis, more fixs and better organization.

When will you release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you want help for french translation i’m here!
I am so happy for a soon update!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the new version 1.15 works? because when I open the emulator it throws me many errors

----

EDIT: It does not work, I open the catalog and there are no furnis or clothes or pets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wulez, can you upload this SWF pack in portuguese ? im brazilian too, i loved you job! (tu é o cara!) and if you can post your discord username, if i can invite you a friend request!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the new version 1.15 works? because when I open the emulator it throws me many errors

----

EDIT: It does not work, I open the catalog and there are no furnis or clothes or pets

You are doing something wrong, it works for 1.15.0 newbie.

Wulez, can you upload this SWF pack in portuguese ? im brazilian too, i loved you job! (tu é o cara!) and if you can post your discord username, if i can invite you a friend request!!

He won't do this for you, do you think that he will be translating all night for your wishes? Lmao...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I lost my old computer(with enire Wulez r2), but ill go remake all, only give me 1 week to make all again, and ill go release in portuguese and in english.

"i need use what arcturus?" Wulez is based on the most recent arcturus.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doesn't work. Doesn't work at all. Your .sql file tries to create tables that already exist (from the proper Arcturus db file) and when trying to import lots of errors show up.

Tried deleting the columns you create in your sql file but then the emulator gives lots of errors too. :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't work. Doesn't work at all. Your .sql file tries to create tables that already exist (from the proper Arcturus db file) and when trying to import lots of errors show up.

Tried deleting the columns you create in your sql file but then the emulator gives lots of errors too. :mad:

Then you remove them and import the sql.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey sup??
Any update information about r2 ??

I'm in troubles with r1, primary keys are equal the ones I already have, but I can't just drop and import the affected tables cuz they are missing some information ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Korz!

Have you been able to advance on release 2?
I can not wait to test it! If you need help do not hesitate.

Thank's :love:

Back