Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wulez r1 (SWF and Catalogue for Arcturus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this catalog no work for me... items_base no work...

and arc emulator come item / itemamanager error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone who is having trouble with this catalogue, it was released in Arcturus 1.14. Run these to update it to 1.15
Code:
ALTER TABLE `items_crackable` ADD PRIMARY KEY(`item_id`);
ALTER TABLE `items_crackable` ADD `required_effect` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `achievement_cracked`;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `z` `z` DOUBLE(10,6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.000000';
ALTER TABLE `items_base` ADD `customparams` VARCHAR(256) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `multiheight`;

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Me too

Doesn't work. Doesn't work at all. Your .sql file tries to create tables that already exist (from the proper Arcturus db file) and when trying to import lots of errors show up.

Tried deleting the columns you create in your sql file but then the emulator gives lots of errors too. :mad:

Me too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone who gets trouble uploading the SQL file or getting errors in EMU Download this SQL file and upload it in phpmyadmin or navicat This Works for Arcturus 1.15.0 and 1.15.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I will test it now, im getting a lot erros with the sql file wullez

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this catalogue still being worked on? Wondering when r2 is going to be released?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, im back after long time(my computer died), but here iammmmm, ok lesgo:

AND: To import Wulez r1, you need delete the original pages first.

Update to 1.16(you can use this catalogue since 1.12 to 1.16+)
Code:
ALTER TABLE `items_crackable` ADD `required_effect` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `achievement_cracked`;

ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `z` `z` DOUBLE(10,6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.000000';

ALTER TABLE `items_base` ADD `customparams` VARCHAR(256) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `multiheight`;

ALTER TABLE `items_base` CHANGE `stack_height` `stack_height` DOUBLE(4,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00';
And a note: i promise back with this project and release a update soon, xoxo hope u like ♥

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And a note: i promise back with this project and release a update soon, xoxo hope u like ♥
Like you picture or your project? Lol :laugh:

I'm looking forward to your new version!Do you plan on putting on new furniture / clothes until today? ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like you picture or your project? Lol :laugh:

I'm looking forward to your new version!Do you plan on putting on new furniture / clothes until today? ;)

I will update all things in the next days on my new git.
Be happy e.e, after i finish the new r2 i release on ragezone, but now u can see dev on github

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thank's for the news! :)

I follow your github :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we get rid of the numbers on the pages?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, im working on the new version, Wulez r2, but i will release after new arcturus be released.
You can see what i change on github.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wulez r2 have the new Easter 2019 furnis and clothings(include crackables).

You can see updates in:
And download in:

Korz - Wulez r1 (SWF and Catalogue for Arcturus) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[STRIKE]I'm pretty new, could someone tell me step by step how to do this lol. I just seem to break stuff here on my end.:lol:[/STRIKE]

Nvm, got it!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great release updated from r1 to r2.. On r2 none of the new clothing items will work?

Back