Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jolt Environment 1.0.6000 [x86_x64] GOLD

Reaction score
Jolt Environment v2 [666 - C# - MySQL]

TheAJ - Jolt Environment 1.0.6000 [x86_x64] GOLD - RaGEZONE Forums

Jolt C# RuneScape Emulator
by TheAJ and MangiS

Latest build: 324
Download:
Cache:
Client:
Instructions of how to run the server are in the download above.

Features of build #324 since build #259
- Private chatting redone (Code is much more managed)
- Welcome Message script
- Friends chat
- Melee combat
- Creature speaking
- Creature skills
- Hitsplats
- Areas
- Item scripts
- Ground items (dropping & picking up)
- Combat tab
- Price checker
- Trading
- System updater
- Multiworld support fixed
- LOADS more (internal core, major/minor fixes, etc).

Pics:

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stickied. I have personally used this, and can't imagine a better source to date. Java, or c#. Many are using this environment not only for runescape, but for other games now as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bloody well done!!! java confuses the living hell out of me, but u can giv me an exe and sql anyday.
Speaking of which does any1 know anywhere where I can get a .sql file to import into the npc_spawn table, what I can do to fix the problem of being unable to open doors and where a list of commands admin commands?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMFG! Love the work man. It is much better than Java, and yeah sql and C# are much more common languages and easier to understand. I hope this project gets better and good luck with it. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. I've learned C# for a few weeks now and it's a shame I hadn't noticed this before, I'll definitely switch my server over to Jolt as Java confuses the crap out of me.

EDIT :
Got a few errors , I'm using SharpDevelop.

The type or namespace name 'dynamic' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) - C:\Documents and Settings\HK\Desktop\rs\Source\JoltEnvironment\Configuration.cs:40,36
The type or namespace name 'dynamic' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) - C:\Documents and Settings\HK\Desktop\rs\Source\JoltEnvironment\Configuration.cs:49,16
The type or namespace name 'Concurrent' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Collections' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) - C:\Documents and Settings\HK\Desktop\rs\Source\JoltEnvironment\Debug\AsyncLogWorker.cs:21,26
The type or namespace name 'BlockingCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) - C:\Documents and Settings\HK\Desktop\rs\Source\JoltEnvironment\Debug\AsyncLogWorker.cs:41,17

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow. I've learned C# for a few weeks now and it's a shame I hadn't noticed this before, I'll definitely switch my server over to Jolt as Java confuses the crap out of me.

EDIT :
Got a few errors , I'm using SharpDevelop.

You need to use Visual Studios 2010, because SharpDevelop doesn't support .NET 4.0 - 'dynamic' is a new type in .NET that allows variable types to be decided at runtime.

Reaction score
Sounds awesome but which Client should i use to connect to it.
forgive my perhaps stupid question but I'm kinda new into this :$

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everytime i try to connect to it the client says connecting to update server and on the jolt enviroment it says client #1 closed

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What client should I use to connect to this one? Thanks :)

Edit: Found it!

Last edited:
I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
I never could get .Net Framework 4 to work. As in install. I am using Windows Vista. It has 222GB Space in it's Hard drive. And I like Java servers better.

Reaction score
I really thank you A.J. for dedicating hard time to working on it. I have found it useful when I am in some need of help when I create my private server emulators.

Thanks A.J.!

Reaction score
I got a few questions

1) Is everything here that is needed to make a runescape pserver.
2) Are you available for some 1 on 1 help on msn I am willing to offer you some money to help me bring a runescape server to my list of games that I offer.

~Tim

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
Nice Aj, good luck with continuing it.

Back