Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OdinScape Fork Revision: 9 (508) (MySQL Support) (FIXED)

Reaction score
OdinScape Fork Revision: *15* (508) (MySQL Support) (FIXED) NOW TAKING DEVELOPERS! :O

Before you continue! I would like to let you know, that there is a guide on how to set this source up, if you are new to setting up this source! Here is the link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f365/how-to-use-odinscape-627037/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Revision: 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, I'm hiring developers to continue this project of OdinScape! Considering I stopped developing for it for a while. Please apply by PM'ing me! I hope to be seeing a lot of applicants! ;)

Hey there guys, I decided to release the files to you guys so that YOU guys can help make this source better, since the fact that this fork development is dead, and only a once in a while thing for me now. So take this and make me proud. Show me you can get it far.

Huh? Wait? Why was this bumped/gravedug? I made more revisions, that's why, fool :p.

Everyone thank born996 for the SQLs being fixed. He fixed them very generously. Thank you born996, everyone, please thank him by going to his post somewhere around page 3 and pressing the thanks button, but don't forget to thank this post too :p. Thanks for thanking us o_O, lol. Below is the quote of his post, download and use those SQLs instead of the ones from the source originally.

Im getting SQL Errors, so I fixed the SQL so that it can execute completely, all i mainly did was to replace some things(example) :
Code:
 (6408,6923,'It's a Infinity gloves.'),

to

Code:
 (6408,6923,"It's a Infinity gloves."),

idk why it works like this, it seems there are 3 of the ' thus im getting errors, anyways those that are getting errors i've uploaded the fixed SQL here for your download:
Mirror 1:

Mirror 2:

Mirror 3:

Enjoy :)

FROM HERE AND FURTHER IS THE REAL POST OF THE RELEASE, LIKE DOWNLOADS AND ETC!
This is based off of EvilScape V.02, which was deleted the day after it came out due to the owner not wanting leeches taking his good source, THEN re-released and is still out there til' this day. I'm about to show that that there are some non-leechers out there.

The base 508 source used for this was Paladino 508.

Mediafire (Full Credits to PivotGamer84):
(I suggest, you get TortoiseSVN and just download it off of the SVN repository, since it updates more often)
SVN -

TRAC -

Features:
Code:
- Admins never get damaged.
- MySQL Support.
- Cached drops.
- Everything from EvilScape V.02 Source.
- If you were to code Player Commands, they wouldn't use "::", they will use "!".
- All player commands were removed, we HATE player commands.
- Full-Screen! (BUGGY).
AND A LOT OF MORE FEATURES, I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO TYPE THEM ALL HERE :P.
Revisions Information:
Code:
Rev 1:
- Fixed Agressive Monsters so they attack you if your level is lower.
- Fixed Jad so he summons 4 of those healers and they heal him.
- Fixed Kalphite Queen to spawn the second form when he dies.

Rev 2:
- Added MySQL Integration.
- Loading drops from MySQL.
- Fixed Glod so he says "Glod Smash!"

Rev 3:
- Fixing Access modifiers (Not compilable).

Rev 4:
- Fixed Kalphite lair.

Rev 5:
- MySQL support 100%.
- Choice of where to load files.

Rev 6:
- Fixed up and Cleaned up Vengeance.
- Cleaned up some of the Bounty Hunter code.

Rev 7:
- Random updates, clean up, and fixes in the build folder.
- Full-Screen was finally comitted. (You need a full-screen client to run this revision, look in the links above, because the client I used should be there, AND TAKE NOTE, IT'S VERY BUGGY! HARDLY ANYTHING WORKS WITH FULLSCREEN! I SUGGEST YOU REMOVE THE BUGS OR JUST USE REVISION 9!)
- Frames.java clean-up and fixed grammar.
- Login.java clean-up and fixed grammar.
- NPC grammar and talking clean-up.
- Player.java clean-up.
- When you start up the server, it shows the startup of the server in a cooler way.
READ MY NOTE I SAID ABOUT FULL-SCREEN!

Rev 8:
- More code cleanup.
- Some finalizations.
- The sacred SQLs, and CFGs, and other files that are required to run the server.

Rev 9:
- EVEN more cleanup.
- More fixes.
- Regular screen is put back, full-screen is still in there, but you have to manually copy and paste the full-screen script that are in the text files into the java files.
- Grammar fixes.

Rev 10:
- More cleanup, grammar fixes, and re-wrote some messages.

Rev 11:
- Deleted useless files that:
1. Take up space.
2. Cause trouble.

Stability:
8/10 Rating.

Once again...

SVN -

TRAC -

Memories of OdinMS MapleStory Emulator Fork... It's time to make a change to RuneScape development!

Credits:
- Me.
- Moogra.
- xJvIaplex.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: OdinScape Fork Revision: 8 (MySQL Support)

looks greate too bad for the missing file :'(

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
Re: OdinScape Fork Revision: 8 (MySQL Support)

this is a 508?

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
Re: OdinScape Fork Revision: 9 (MySQL Support) (FIXED)

not a fan of 508 servers, but anyway nice

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Just how deep is your sql integration? My source currently Loads NPCs, their drops, Shops, Quests(partially), not to mention all weapon and armor config.

I'm working on getting the item configuration files to database as well, but I haven't the time for it

Reaction score
Not bad. Just how deep is your sql integration? My source currently Loads NPCs, their drops, Shops, Quests(partially), not to mention all weapon and armor config.

I'm working on getting the item configuration files to database as well, but I haven't the time for it

The SQL is somewhat deep, but it's missing some stuff still. It's missing the loading of monsters, and uh.. I don't know what else since I forgot the rest. I'm not at home so I can't check what's missing, when I get home I'll inform you on what's missing.

Thanks for the comment on the fork.
~ Joren.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate the idea of turning Runescape into MapleStory.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- If you were to code Player Commands, they wouldn't use "::", they will use "!".

BTW, the rune-server.org community is way ahead of you.

Reaction score

BTW, the rune-server.org community is way ahead of you.

I can't tell if you're flaming or just calling this a bad release in your opinion. Because in my eyes, it looks as if it's the best release in this section, ever, right now. You're on crack, rune-server's source hasn't been leaked.. So why the duck did you mention them? What's wrong with changing the letter to what commands start in? If you ever had the coding knowledge you can just simply erase "!" in command processor, and replace it with "::". You are a complete dumbass and go flame somebody else.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're flaming or just calling this a bad release in your opinion. Because in my eyes, it looks as if it's the best release in this section, ever, right now. You're on crack, rune-server's source hasn't been leaked.. So why the duck did you mention them? What's wrong with changing the letter to what commands start in? If you ever had the coding knowledge you can just simply erase "!" in command processor, and replace it with "::". You are a complete dumbass and go flame somebody else.
They have a development section... I know how to replace the beginning of commands but it's a waste to change it in the first place. You're over-reacting.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are only a few kids at rune server who actually use professional programming standards. Ghram does to some extent( like his async NIO usage), but his conventions aren't industry standard

Reaction score
Ahh Man.
Sad to see you 'give up' on this Joren.
I was hoping to see more development.
Good Luck to anyone improving this!

I think making it public would be better, since David left, Moogra left, Hector left, and I was the only one there. I couldn't and didn't want to take on this project alone, so making it public would make this source much better and more up-to-date since people would work on it. Besides... I have an MMORPG I'm busy making, so I don't really have much time to work on these kind of stuff. You will see more development, just very slow :eek:tt1:.

Back