Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Devolution (Dodian w/ Silab) No MySQL! V7 Full PKing w/ Magic.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey your Uppit Download link seems to be not working can you fix it plz thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to open the client it acts like the client is opening but it doesnt. the black box (idk wut its called lol) opens and stays open but it just sits there and does nothing.some1 help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there,

I've been looking around for a source that I can compile to create my own server, and I found this one. Props to the maker :)

But I have a little problem...

The compile.bat file didn't work for me, so I used the one posted by Lord-Retro.

Since my JDK file is in the directory : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_14\bin
I changed all of the JDK Directories to the one above, instead of %programfiles%\JAVA\JDK1.6.0_01\BIN , because I am using a more recent version.

However, it came up with an error
'"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_14\bin" is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable file, or batch file. Press any key to continue.

So is it recommended that I download jdk 1.6.0_01, instead of using _14?

Regards,
April :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i downloaded this and it doesn't work and i have no idea what to do :?: when i do compile it says 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue...

I downloaded Java EE 5 SDK but idk what to do with it :/: someone please help :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FAIL...javac isnt recognised...you go into your jdk folder find out what version of jdk you have..which is probably 17 since its the latest one..u right click on your compiler and then change w.e version your compiler has to yours.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone still have Dodian source code around somewhere? :)
Sorry for the gravedig.

Back