Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [Tool] Jagex Model Viewer

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mental Dislikes when we delete posts with helpful stuff in it. regardless of whether the link is now dead, all the posts in this provide keywords for advertisement for the forums. We want to make money to pay the bills, so we keep most posts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
+ theres the fact some kind soul could always end up reviving with a new link :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ghost should I see if I can find this somewhere and make a mirror or should I just sit quietly waiting for someone else to make a mirror that already has the program?
*Edit* Good news guys I found it, I'll make some mirrors in a bit for ya's.
*Edit again*
Mirrors:
Rapidshare:
Mediafire:
Filefront:
I scanned it with AVG no viruses for those who care.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone post a tutorial on using this cause i want to make some new items for my server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know this but i like how does this help in item creation. Can you use it to merge items to see the outcome of them. So you can then code the new item and have it look like what you made in the viewer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im new with this website so how do i get the thing to look at items and monsters can someone tell me??? plz help me.

Back