Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make your own RSPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok guys, Here is the moment you all been waiting for. Lets get started on the Tut on how to make ur own runescape server.

STEP ONE-
First you will need the highest updates on java ill give u downloading links.

WinZip 12 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista

WinRar 3.80 for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista

JDK 6 Update 11 with NetBeans 6.5

JDK 6 Update 10 with Java EE

STEP TWO-
Now time to download a source for your server.

TestScape -
CheezScape 80 -
Project 16 Version 6 Edit 7 -
There are also lots more but these are my best recommended ones.

STEP THREE-
Get a winzip extracter for source if u don't have one you cna get one here.

WinRAR archiver -

STEP FOUR-
Now that you got winzip downloaded extract the source and open it up. Right click the Compiler and click on edit. Erase everything inside of it
and put this in it.

@echo off
title yourservernamehere
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\bin\javac.exe" -cp . *.java
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\bin\java.exe" server
pause

Now do the same thing to the Run.java and erase it all and put

@echo off
title yourservernamehere
java -Xmx1024m -cp .;./jython.jar;./MySql/mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.jar server

STEP FIVE-
Time to set up No-Ip. Go to and register. Once you have activated your account download the no-ip and on the site look for where it says host/redirects and create it like servernamehere.no-ip.whateveryouwant. After you are done open the no-ip thing that you downloaded and refresh it. Then your servername should pop up. Click the check box and exit out of it.

STEP SIX-
Now it is time to redirect your router to do this is hard to explain so go to this recommended site

FINAL STEP-
Now you are done! So you can go to silab which link is type in your new servers ip whihc would be with the no-ip and then your in!

Good luck in making one :)

If this guide helped you, please donate to keep my guides going.

BusinessMans - How to make your own RSPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/facepalm
The worst tutorial in history of tutorials. Seriously, no words can explain this.. And Military has an excellent point..

Dude you need to learn that there are already over 6576467484935345974634635748935867489958764346745635893457346534 tutorials on how to setup a runescape server, and yours isn't even clear.

Just fix it up, add screenshots and everything, use the bold, italic, colours etc. in it to make it easy-to-read

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol seeing i quit habbo retros cuz i culdnt keep up with the launch of holocms i am now playing runescape then realised when i searched habbo retros on google it came up with toplists with habbo retros and runescape private servers so i searched rsps on google and came up with like runescape retros :p now im into rsps like crazy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The fact he copied it from the Moparscape makes me laugh then he asks for donations! :D

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
Military has no point.
He's right.
Even my cat can make such a crappy guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if we got wireless internet, we dont have to portforward right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't write guides for profit and self gain, you write it to help people... probably why it was so poorly made. No offence, was not detailed in the slightest

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd say no offense saying this but really I do mean to offend. This guide is the biggest pile of crap Ive ever seen, asking for donations for it is just adding even more of an insult and frankly you should be banned from this site. :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we got wireless internet, we dont have to portforward right?

Wireless internet does need to be portforwarded. There is no difference in opening ports between a cable internet and wireless internet. Most of the time you can configure this on your router site (mine is 192.168.0.1, most common is 192.168.1.1).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i need some help here, i can't firgure out what to do with this line
.;./jython.jar;./MySql/mysql-connector-java-3.0.08-ga-bin.jar
(on the Run.exe)
i can't figure out what my version is
what do i change the: mysql-connector-java-3.0.08-ga-bin.jar
thing to?

please e-mail me with the answer:

Quinten_ven1@live.nl

thanks in advance

Back