Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut - A] [317] Changing Max Skill Level And Combat Level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ight well i got my stats max lvl changed to 500 i can get them to lvl 500 but when i get all dim to 500 my combat lvl iz 125 can anyone help

Nvm fixed it nice guide thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tried this for lvl 150 stats and each time i get past 143 it goes bck to 143/99?? how can i fix this?

edit: oh dont worry ive fixed it xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry putting this topic back cause its helpfull Greetz me---

Maybe i quit ragezone the page loads soooo slow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um... i did exactly wut u said but the max level is still 135. I think i kno the prob and its that the xp is wrong becuase when i login it says i hav 999999 xp or wutever the max is and its still lvl 135... how do i change that... i knew something wuz screwy wit dis tutorial...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz.. ok.. ima help you out here.. theres something else below that that will help with changing cb formula..

say u want ur skills to be all 99's .. there should be a thing under it that has like

* 0.0019) // attack

something like that.. change the 0.0019 to 0.0119 or something .. it'll raise the max combat level by like.. 100 levels.. so instead of 126.. it'd be 226..

*thats called the cb formula*

and nice.. this is easy to find easy to know, yet most noob coders dont know about it

:) gj i guess? though i think its the shortest tut eva XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it didnt work for me, i did it right but my max level is 200, but the highest i can go is 126...please help, is there anyway i
can change the limit of exp, cuz at lvl 126 for me its 200m exp

Back