Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut - A] [508] How To Setup A 508+ Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i open up / play on my server? :eek:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

hey dude i got this problem!

i get the same error Too :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz help me i got stuck here i dnt understand it plz!! help help and u should make a how to run tut 2 "You'll most likely see 2 folders (jdk1.6.0_11 and jre6) change it to what the directory is of 'jre6' (copy and paste from the adress bar) And it should work."

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
plz help me i got stuck here i dnt understand it plz!! help help and u should make a how to run tut 2 "You'll most likely see 2 folders (jdk1.6.0_11 and jre6) change it to what the directory is of 'jre6' (copy and paste from the adress bar) And it should work."

First, don't bump a thread that the last post was in January. Second, use correct grammer and I MIGHT help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE - 508] How To Setup A 508+ Server

can someone please help me from start of making a rsps? i have made one before but i can't seem to do it again. i just forgot how to do it (= if you can please add me on msn xchrisx.1964@hotmail.co.uk and like team view it for me or something please? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Can someone please help me to start a rsps from new? If you can please add my msn ( xchrisx.1964@hotmail.co.uk) and like team view it or something for me plz :laugh::eek:tt1::eek:tt1: Thanks :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The JDK download, makes your computer go UBER slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dude i got this problem!

Check your .bat file, something is wrong, it sayd directory /jre
try the directory /jdk.VERSION/bin etc..

Back