• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut] Compiler! Works 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
wow, this has been sad, seen a thread asking how to compile so wanted to post a tut to prevent anymore questions about it, do not spam and do not flame.

Requirements:

Download The Latest JDK HERE

Jangan - [Tut] Compiler! Works 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
1- Make sure to Accept
2- Download the jdk-6u2-windows-i586-p.exe

After you download it and installed it 100% "make sure to install Jre too" comes with the package!!

Final Step:
1- download this Compiler (its in the attachment too) - put it in your svr folder beside "run server" etc.. pretty much replace it with your old one
3- Run it
PHP:
*NOTE*
This Combiler Doesnt Need editing, if you followed the steps above,
you should get "Files compiled successfully"

Thank you all been nice helping the people who needed it =D
please do not comment unless its a question, i dont work for money or for anything, just a good cause.

Lots Of Love
~~Jangan
(KalOnline, Runescape Ultimate Developer)

Attachments

• Compiler.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] Compiler! Works 100%

Nice Tut ain't tryed cause im only about to start to learn runescape servers and its a Whole lot different to Habbo What Is which I came from and have lots of knowledge of.
btw In a bit on your post you Spell complie and Comblie :)
just though i would say xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nice but good thing I already got a great compiler

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

um it makes u register with ur phone number and stuff??

I mean do u have to do all that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can some one post JDK6 update 2 or can i use JDK6 update 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back