Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial Rules/Standards - New Rules as of 1/'19 - Read before any Future posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on Trying!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
============
Tutorial Section
============

#2.1 – Use Proper [tags] to show what your post includes. It should follow the format

[Type of thread] [version] <Tutorial Name>

Example : [Tutorial] [508] [Client] How to Stop Nulls

Tags used for Type of thread
[General] Tutorials that aren't for servers, but for server operators (Like my java setup or a port forwarding Tutorial).
[Tutorial] - Of course, this is for threads that teach or explain how to do something that involves code manipulation
[Configuration] or [CFG] - Threads that have content such as Animation ID's, commands, Spawns, and other info. Not needed if it said information is inside of a tutorial. If you see "-A" in your tag that means that your thread has been added to the Tutorial list.

Note for version tags:
If your tutorial covers more than one version, you may use multiple [tags], or you may use the [All Versions] tag to imply that it's something that's usable on all versions (Mind you, you must supply methods for both new and old servers to use this).

Client tag is only necessary when the Thread involves Client Modification.

#2.2 No Plagiarism is allowed. If you wish to post another's tutorial, Please supply proper credits (And don't try and give yourself credits for their work). We all know it's easy to C&P, so don't try and be like "Well I get 20% credz because I found it and posted it here." If it's a really demanded tutorial (A rare one that's disappeared), you may give yourself a decent amount of credit.

#2.3 No more copies No longer are threads that have the same, or similar, reference to a tutorial that has already been created. Violators will have their thread merged with the one that has already been posted, and they will be infracted. There's a reason for you to be able to reply to said threads. I will, however, allow threads to replace poorly written tutorials, explaining in detail, including pictures, etc. Make sure you are not violating rule 2.2 though.

#2.4 Code your links. It just looks organized and professional, not to mention it's easy to spot

Last edited by a moderator:
right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [READ ME] Tutorial Rules/Standards - READ OR ELSE I WILL START INFRACTING

Rewrote the rules. I will modify them at a later time if Things need to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back