Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with my RSPS run.bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
c9bbc324d0958af2f5250ddd5c8f5476 - Need help with my RSPS run.bat - RaGEZONE Forums

It says java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or bath file

Can someone please help me? I can seem to get my client or source to load because of the same error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Right click on the run.bat file and click "Edit" copy the text and post it here.
I will edit it for you. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem with my

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't have your environment variables set up

xp / windows 7: start > Right click "My computer" > properties > Advanced System Settings > advanced > Environment Variables > Under system variables, click on the variable "path" and click edit below it > Add your java install path

Your java install path is where you... installed it. Example, mine is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_01\bin

Yours might be similar, but it might not. you might have a JRE folder, not a jdk folder (if you don't develop java)

On Vista, right click the run.bat > edit > replace the line that says "java" with your installation path, plus java.exe in quotations

java > "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_01\bin\java.exe"

save it, and run it.

If you can't follow these instructions without success... Uh google it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Right click on the run.bat file and click "Edit" copy the text and post it here.

​@echo off@title Build
javac -d bin\ src\*.java
Echo Complete
pause
exit

​@echo off@title Build
javac -d bin\ src\*.java
Echo Complete
pause
exit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol just download JDK off of Also environment variables are only for compiling and if you're using a Java IDE it's not required. Netbeans or Eclipse.

Back