Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need several things to do to create an official Server game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need the latest version of Client is compatible with server files
And also without problems because I'm having problems currently in Windows do not appear in the game and when you press the other personal player last did something and I want to change the method of encoding files server and the Client Also I need to know how to add GM:mellow::*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need the latest version of Client is compatible with server files
And also without problems because I'm having problems currently in Windows do not appear in the game and when you press the other personal player last did something and I want to change the method of encoding files server and the Client Also I need to know how to add GM:mellow::*::*:

Sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you,no one really gives out these files pointless to ask but if you search around i am sure you will pickup a lot of info that is needed to build a stable server.

Good Luck.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are no server versions that work with the latest NARose client version.
There are also no arcturus files that work with Evo clients unless you count the sources that has been knocking around for a few years. That is for a very old version and needs a lot of work.

The last Client version that worked well with any server is about 335 and that client had a display bug built into it. At least it had costumes though.
That version worked with Osrose Dev Rev 3 and was pretty complete and quite stable.
Some later versions were compatible with Dev Rev 4 but that server was never completed. It still has some missing stuff.

Adding GM is a little different on different server versions. In all cases you need to set the access level of the account in the database to at least 300. (sometimes certain actions require higher)
In a lot of servers there is also a field in the 'characters' table called 'isgm' (and maybe even 'isdev') that have to be set to 1 (true) in order to enable GM actions for that character within a GM enabled account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back