Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CXE] AT_store issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have created a brand new NPC that will be selling fashion costumes and jewelry sets that we have created. The NPC dialog works perfectly but when the NPC store opens, it is completely blank. It shows none of the new tabs that I have created in list_sell.stb for this NPC. The lua script is shown below and I have also linked the NPC to these tabs. I have provided some screenshots of of the stbs and the NPC in game below:

NPC In Game:
dWAx6dI - [CXE] AT_store issue - RaGEZONE Forums

NPC Dialog:
Y3IlKFt - [CXE] AT_store issue - RaGEZONE Forums

NPC Empty Shop:
7nSTljM - [CXE] AT_store issue - RaGEZONE Forums

SELL STB:
X1kq8Zu - [CXE] AT_store issue - RaGEZONE Forums

NPC STB:
oTC5ZYX - [CXE] AT_store issue - RaGEZONE Forums

LUA SCRIPT:
Code:
-- =========================================

function AT_store ( hID )

local iObject
  iObject = QF_getEventOwner( hID )

local specialFlag
  specialFlag = 1

-- 4¹ø »óÁ¡ÅÇ(½ºÆä¼ÈÅÇ)Àº º¸Åë ÀϹÝÅÇÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëÇÏ°í, Ưº°ÇÑ npc ¸¸ ½ºÆä¼ÈÅÇÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëÇÔ
  -- ÀϹÝÅÇ(specialFlag = 1),  ½ºÆä¼ÈÅÇ(specialFlag=0,  Á¶°ÇüũÇؼ­ ¸Â´Â°æ¿ì¸¸ 1·Î º¯°æ)
  GF_openStore( iObject, specialFlag )

end

-- =========================================

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I did that but it turned out that my editor did not save the stl entries. I did the stl again on another editor and that seemed to fix the issue. Thanks for replying harry12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back