Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix MAP FREEZE and sudden overflow the cpu usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its not about the specs of the server really. i can run a arcturus server on 1 gb ram and 20gb hdd. and it will not run any problem with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually its not mysql, its mssql, and SQL server 2000,2005, or 2008 if he runs an acrturus server like he said earlier.

Hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
fk this. tried a dedicated server today! we got 20+ players online to test , still have map freeze!
the server didnt even last for 1hour .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@harry: I already told you that changing the specs of your computer would not change anything.

The issue you're having is not hardware, it is basicly software from the informations I have so far.

I'm still waiting for prince to contact me like he's suposed to to have a look deeper in this as I still don't know exactly wich files you're using, and server setup.

Hij.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@harry: I already told you that changing the specs of your computer would not change anything.

The issue you're having is not hardware, it is basicly software from the informations I have so far.

I'm still waiting for prince to contact me like he's suposed to to have a look deeper in this as I still don't know exactly wich files you're using, and server setup.

Hij.

Hey. I just pmed you on skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay here are the exe and dll files I use on my server and I don't have any trouble at all with them. Now in the game dll you might want to change the avatatrose.com to your website it is for the counter on the website it is in 2 places. I also included the TRose.exe and triggervfs.dll and 1 other have fun with them....Oh yea they do use and need the game guard to work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay here are the exe and dll files I use on my server and I don't have any trouble at all with them. Now in the game dll you might want to change the avatatrose.com to your website it is for the counter on the website it is in 2 places. I also included the TRose.exe and triggervfs.dll and 1 other have fun with them....Oh yea they do use and need the game guard to work.

Thanks sir.

Which gameguard does it requiere ? Ruffprotect ? Or any gameguard would do the job ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The crash has been fixed.

It was linked to both their client and server that did ... Wrong stuff as they used features injected from a DLL in Trose.exe.

It now works like a charm.

We'll keep monitoring for a few.

Hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i told you, this is weird. I used THEIR client, with bapao's files and i didn't get any crashes...
Their client has been heavily modified with some features in the TRose.exe ye. Didn't know it would causes the crash.

Now we all know where this comes from and we will be able to fix it in the future. Thanks for sharing Hijakob ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back