Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Arcturus launching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Got a little problem..
I've been using arcturusdev.com files and tutorial to setup the server.
Everything is going fine but when I launch the gameserver it crash at open file error File_AI.stb (Googled that error and there is nothing?)

Also when I open the WorldServer I can't click on the "OK" button to select the data folder.. it does nothing, I have to press the little "X" and then after I can't even click on connect to Database etc ..

xXryuShinXx - [Help] Arcturus launching - RaGEZONE Forums

Any idea ?
I'm on a dedicated server using Windows server 2008 R2 with 32Gb ram with 1Gb/s per port..

Reaction score
My ODBC is correct, everything is set perfectly, but on gameserver launch it crash with the error ( error open file "3DDATA\STB\File_ai.stb").

If I open my worldserver.exe the box appear to select the srvdata folder but when I press on it, nothing happen.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well you don't even have anything in your srvData folder.
If you used my guide, I didn't explicitly state to extract your 3ddata.vfs into the srvData folder since I thought it was obvious.
I'll update it I guess lol.

Reaction score
Well you don't even have anything in your srvData folder.
If you used my guide, I didn't explicitly state to extract your 3ddata.vfs into the srvData folder since I thought it was obvious.
I'll update it I guess lol.

Oh, so this is the part that I am missing.
Eheh didn't guess that, I guess I'll pay more attention.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My bad, my tutorial is supposed to be for new users but since I don't get much feedback I didn't know that it wasn't as newbie friendly as I thought. I'll add more detail into it later, thanks for letting me know though.

Reaction score
My bad, my tutorial is supposed to be for new users but since I don't get much feedback I didn't know that it wasn't as newbie friendly as I thought. I'll add more detail into it later, thanks for letting me know though.

No problem.
Also do you have any available link to a VFS extractor ? Each one I found on forum is dated and expired.
And on your website as you said its not finish so the link are missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, there's still parts of the website need working on but I'm busy doing some work for other people atm.
Gimme a sec, I'll go into my backup hdd and find one for you.

Reaction score
Yeah, there's still parts of the website need working on but I'm busy doing some work for other people atm.
Gimme a sec, I'll go into my backup hdd and find one for you.

Alright, thanks you.
Looking forward your next post.

Edit: Thank you for the private message, I couldn't answer back because your capacity is exceeded.

Alright, this thread can now be closed.
It is running smoothly on my dedicated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back