Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Security / Server / Backdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone. We are having some major problem on my server.

Someone is attacking our server and I don't know what is the possible cause where they can bypass our server. And they are changing the server's password so that we cannot access our own server.

First we got attacked on our database the hacker changed all In game names to ADMIN Name Then changed the server's password

Second Attack all accounts gears have changed to GM Gears Then changed the server's password.

And the last one. Our server is running well then after 12-18 hours the hacker attacked again. IDK if this is attack but My VPS can't now boot to Windows always stuck on SAFE MODE.

And some devs telling us that possibly our files does not have backdoor.

Then after 2-3 months of running we are now experiencing those attacks as what I have stated above.

We are just curious how can we know if the files have some backdoor? or any hole that the hacker can enter our server anytime he wants to.

We don't even receive any threats or what.

Could someone help us with these problem? I'm actually willing to pay or what. About the security and cleaning everything up. but please friendly price :p

IDK if the problem is in the lack of security of our website.

We need some Trusted Pro developer that can help us with our problem.

Thank you in advance guys !

God Bless you all :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone. We are having some major problem on my server.

Someone is attacking our server and I don't know what is the possible cause where they can bypass our server. And they are changing the server's password so that we cannot access our own server.

First we got attacked on our database the hacker changed all In game names to ADMIN Name Then changed the server's password

Second Attack all accounts gears have changed to GM Gears Then changed the server's password.

And the last one. Our server is running well then after 12-18 hours the hacker attacked again. IDK if this is attack but My VPS can't now boot to Windows always stuck on SAFE MODE.

And some devs telling us that possibly our files does not have backdoor.

Then after 2-3 months of running we are now experiencing those attacks as what I have stated above.

We are just curious how can we know if the files have some backdoor? or any hole that the hacker can enter our server anytime he wants to.

We don't even receive any threats or what.

Could someone help us with these problem? I'm actually willing to pay or what. About the security and cleaning everything up. but please friendly price :p

IDK if the problem is in the lack of security of our website.

We need some Trusted Pro developer that can help us with our problem.

Thank you in advance guys !

God Bless you all :)
The arcrurus files had a sqli,if u dont fix it, it is easy exploit ur server server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, what game server files are you running? Either post the link to the thread or PM me the link. w/e works for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, what game server files are you running? Either post the link to the thread or PM me the link. w/e works for you.
raven ive sent a pm to you

edit: ops your inbox are full & cant sent a message

we are using modified sho version
can I know your skype so i can contact you, or any chat messenger's
kindly pm me or princed2nd
we will surely pay if you can help us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back