Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Make Custom SWF Furni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys great tut for yah,

How to Make Custom SWF Furni

In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to make custom furniture for Flash Hotels. I will also be teaching you how to make the SQL and Furni data for them.​

Here are the steps:

1. Download this pack . Download a SWF Decompiler or use my SWF Decompiler which is availible
Mithex - How to Make Custom SWF Furni - RaGEZONE Forums
. Sorry the Hx D program doesnt work, you can download it

2. Download the SWF, SQL and Furni Data of the Furniture you want to edit off of. (So if you want to edit a Dino Egg, download a Dino Eggs SWF, go into your DB and goto the Furniture table, find Dino Egg's SQL, click it and export it into a text file. Go into your Furnidata.txt and find Dino Egg, get only the Dino Egg part.)

3. Now, open the pack. Take the SWF you are editing (dinoegg.swf in our case) and drop it over the swfcomp, then drop it over the swfdecomp.

4. Open the SWF in your decompiler. Hit Extract and open the Dino Egg SWF, then hit Images, then save all those images to your computer.

5. Edit all those images in Paint or whatever.

6. Go into Trillix again and hit Edit. Then find the images, replace the images you edited with the edited version. Then hit Save SWF.

7. Change the SWF's name, so instead of Dinoegg.swf it would be Dinoleg.SWF. MAKE SURE IT HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF CHARACTERS AS THE ORIGINAL NAME. SO if the original name is dino_egg, I have to call it something that has 8 characters, maybe dino_leg.

8. Go into the Furni Data and SQL you got earlier and only edit parts like the names. So if you dont want your custom being called Dino Egg, change it to Dino Dingus or something.

9. Edit the SWF name, so in the Furni Data or SQL, change Dinoegg.SWF to whatever you renamed it in step 7.

10. Insert the edited SQL into your DB. Add the new furnidata to Furnidata.txt

11. Go into your DB and Insert it into your catalouge. (That should be easy, just do that like how you would any furniture.)

12. Open the SWF in Hex program.

13. Goto the top and hit search, then replace.

14. Type in the original name of the swf for find, and the name you changed it to in step 7 in replace. MAKE SURE IT HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF CHARACTERS AS THE ORIGINAL NAME. SO if the original name is dino_egg, I have to call it something that has 8 characters, maybe dino_leg.

15. Replace all, and save it. Then drag it over the swfcomp.

16. Add it to your hof furni.

17. Update the items, update the catalogue Clear your cache.

Enjoy! Credits to:

Mithex 60% for figuring the SQL and decompiling out
DiNoMyTe 30% for teaching me how to edit the inside names of the SWF
iRosko 10% for a amazing decompiler and filtering thoughts

LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT!

P.S. Don't forget to change the ID's

PM Mithex for help

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great tutorial, really useful. Didn't even know how myself :p

P.S.: In a week it will be the quality section & Ocean_RH (Huon), doesn't know poop..he just copies people -_- he's a total noob, everyone hates him.

Edited your first post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back