Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a V5 Habbo Hotel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey RaGEZONE,
It's been a coon's age from the last time I've posted a thread to be exact (9th of March 2003). Yeah been a long time hasn't it lads?

Anyway I wanted to post a thread based on Habbo Hotel in 2003, yeah that is cool. There will be probably people saying "there was no point of posting this" well listen up smart arse, people adore old Habbo. Furthermore if anyone complains about not adding images to support the thread then you're begging for a post count or you're trying to look like a smart arse. I know what I'm doing, no images ain't gonna confuse the poop out of you. It's like reading a book without pictures.

So here's
Step 1) Easy steps here all you gotta do is just download the pack and extract 'Habbo 2003 Pack' to your htdocs or wwwroot if you're using IIS7. Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Step 2) Open up the V5 folder and right click 'index.php' and click 'Edit with Notepad++'
and what you gotta do is simply replace '127.0.0.1' with your IP/VPS IP/ or other and the same goes for 'localhost' and once you've done that move onto step 3. Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Step 3) Now we're going to go in the V5 folder again and open up the folder ex and once you've opened it right click 'external_variables_en2' and click 'Edit with Notepad++' and replace 'localhost' with your IP/VPS IP or other. Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Step 4) Now we're done with that go to 'localhost/phpmyadmin' if you're using IIS7 then download Navicat for MYSQL, downloads below if you need it. So once you're logged in make sure to create a table called 'v5' Now upload the database 'blunk.sql' - it's in the file 'V5 EMU'. Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Step 5)
Okay so everything is cool now, if not then you know.. post a comment! Open up 'V5 EMU' and open 'db_sql.properties' with Notepad++ and once you've done that
PHP:
# URL to the database
db.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/DB NAME HERE

# Database user
db.uid=root
db.pwd=MYSQL Password
replace 'MYSQL Password' with your password and replace 'DB NAME HERE' with v5. Once you've done that make sure to download the latest version of Java or if you already have it then it's fine, so now what you gotta do is open up the emulator and go to ' ' Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Step 6) Create your account and everything should work!
Are you with me? If you're not then post a comment.

Screenshot:

snake - How to make a V5 Habbo Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Credits to:
Nillus & office.boy - 80%
snake - 20%

My alternate:
Click here

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wow, I thought the v5 DCR's were lost to time, archiving that right away ;)

Also you're probably one of the oldest accounts I've seen at RZ still active.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IIS7?! XAMPP?! This more looks like a tutorial on how to ruin your marriage by getting pwned by scriptkiddies because my web server is meant for development purposes or either a complete joke™

I'm pretty sure ol' Nils didn't intend Blunk to be used on anything other than UNIX based machines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
Reaction score
IIS7?! XAMPP?! This more looks on a tutorial on how to ruin your marriage by getting pwned by scriptkiddies because my web server is meant for development purposes or either a complete joke™

I'm pretty sure ol' Nils didn't intend Blunk to be used on anything other than UNIX based machines.

Pretty sure ol' Nils didn't want Blunk to be used by the mainstream in the first place.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use Opera as your browser or firefox, they both support shockwave.

Same goes for you buddy.

Recente browsers doesn't give anymore support to NPAPI (Netscape Plugin API), the new "Pepper" PPAPI is used. So, all programs are out-of-process. Java aren't anymore supported. But u can try using IE TAB Plugin for Chrome. Also for Shockwave you can use IE Tab, or really use Opera Browser.

Repeating, NPAPI aren't secure. But i'm really mad with Chrome removed it. Also Firefox too. ALso EDGE doesn't have (Edge is the edge of troll) (Remembered me idk about Skyrim)

Script-o-Matic! Thanks for the name, i forgot all about it :)

Good Times with Nillus. And the haha Script-o-Matic!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Recente browsers doesn't give anymore support to NPAPI (Netscape Plugin API), the new "Pepper" PPAPI is used.
Only Chrome/Chromium (+ anything based on Blink, like the new Opera browser) uses the new Pepper API. All other browsers like Edge, IE11, Firefox, Midori still use the good ol' Netscape API, they just blacklisted most plugins and/or use a whitelist. If you disable that black/white-list, Shockwave should work again.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only Chrome/Chromium (+ anything based on Blink, like the new Opera browser) uses the new Pepper API. All other browsers like Edge, IE11, Firefox, Midori still use the good ol' Netscape API, they just blacklisted most plugins and/or use a whitelist. If you disable that black/white-list, Shockwave should work again.

Idk if Firefox changed to PPAPI but they deactivated NPAPI. Firefox is OSP, so a lot of Licensed and Private things can't be handled. Likely i must put ogv in way of mp4 for websites... Ah, Java in firefox doesn't work.. I only know that.

Found that:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey chaps,

I thought it was going quite well in the process until I ran into an issue. I went through all the steps thrice and I've got up to the point that the emulator seems to always disconnect me whenever I either create an account or try to log in, and redirects me to the "Obiect not found -Error 404" page. I initially kept all the IPs to the default 127.0.0.1 to keep it local, eventually changed all the specified 127.0.0.1 and the localhosts to my IP, checked my Java and restarted to no avail, and I'm running it on Firefox.

Not quite sure where I have went wrong. I've restarted the process three times and I am getting stuck on this very part.

Back