Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a V5 Habbo Hotel

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh I miss these days sooooo much, man the memories!!! I love this lots!!! Thanks!!

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
i set it all up but when u load the shockwave client it says

"This shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems," anyone know how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:) so nice <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You actually got the V5 Dcrs? That's sick. I thought only v1 were out. Anyways very useful tutorial!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see you can still create these :D
Thanks for the share!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I just popped on habbo and instantly missed making retros. Found myself a little project.

CHEERS!!!

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly I could never get Shockwave working anymore so I've decided to move on, as for the guy saying Shockwave encountered an error, could be misconfigured client, or the connections not giong through depending on where that error came from, maybe more screenshots and information Les would help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this almost made me cry lol so much nostalgia, thanks for sharing bro!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've chucked up a test hotel. More then welcome to come play. I might make something of it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arggg, do you have Skype; I'd have to have a look to see your issue to fix it the fastest.

Playing V5 makes me miss retros. Sadly the use of shockwave isn't so common anymore so the hotel wouldn't get big.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually the leaked one has a few major bugs, Wobble Squabble is pretty buggy etc, There was one version after this build that was flawless, however Myrax had that copy, and it's doubtful he'll ever release it :)

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually the leaked one has a few major bugs, Wobble Squabble is pretty buggy etc, There was one version after this build that was flawless, however Myrax had that copy, and it's doubtful he'll ever release it :)

It's highly likely it doesn't matter much anymore, now that it's a major pain to use Shockwave for a hotel I don't think many will care to set them up. It's already heavily died down to a handful of hotels at this point. I have to use a VM just to use IE from Linux to get on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(From France!)
I search where I can give a badge.. I don't see the commands.. Where can I look?
When I tape :commands I see the command list but no one for the badge.. But the Office.boy account have one, The ADM..
Thkx in Advence

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And, how to fixe bug?
Problem with the furni, to roll a dice rigger, color or furni and other..
It's in the DB? In the EMU?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
(From France!)
I search where I can give a badge.. I don't see the commands.. Where can I look?
When I tape :commands I see the command list but no one for the badge.. But the Office.boy account have one, The ADM..
Thkx in Advence

I'm not sure to be honest mate, I think you need to probably code it. But all I know is that you can change your badge depending on your role in the database.
6 = Staff
5 = Staff
4 = Staff
3 = Gold Hobba
2 = VIP
1 = Normal

Back