Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3ds Max 2009 Import / 3ds Max 2009 Export

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Have been thinking about releasing these plugins for quite a while and decided to release them,
since i do not want my work to rot away on my disk while the community could use them!

Also it has been ages since i released something descent to you guys.

So without further sentimental bull crap...

I proudly present my 3ds Max 2014 Importer.
It includes:

• Bones import
  • Multiple mesh import (Overwrite capabilities*)
  • Animation import (Overwrite capabilities*)
  • Animated object import

* the overwrite can import meshes or animations onto bones that where already in your scene!

This importer is capable of importing dungeons, effects, animated trees and so forth :D

View attachment Kalonline3dsMax2014Import.rar

As a gift to zig because he got me a working copy of 3ds Max 2009 and by much request I've made a 2009 version of the importer!

View attachment KalOnline3dsMax2009Import.rar

Took me a little while to fix some issues but it works :)

Since i never made the exporter for 2014 i will also release the 3ds Max 2009 Inix exporter i have.

View attachment KalOnline_3DSMax2009_Export.rar

I will update the importer when i fix bugs or edit it along the way..

Hope it will be to good use and good luck and prosperity to you all,

Matynator

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Added a 2009 version of the importer and all say thank you to zig for it :) as i made a deal with him if he could find me a copy of 3ds Max 2009 that works on my pc i would make the importer for it hahaha XD

Reactions: zig
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for this but i have a problem with the 2014 import plugin. Im using 2014 3dsmax when i import the meshes none is imported though there is a successfully import prompt. I also tried the 2009 plugin with 3dsmax 9, it works well but i prefer to use 2014 3dsmax.

Reaction score
You might installed a different 3ds max 2014.
I think there's need to be a specific version of the installation, unless this plugin will not work. @Matynator probably know the version needed for this plugin.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see, that might be the problem. My os is 64bit win7, my 2014 max is 64bit then the max 9 is 32bit.
I will just use the max 9 for now. Thanks for the reply zig. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it works so if i try to add a new object or modify a old one ...i cant add KWE or OPL u cant see the object in the game is there a another tool out to add these objects?or i did something wrong on export?i just open a file from kalonline i can see the object in max choose a jpg texture on it i exportet it as mesh and in the game i get error message what i did wrong?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Search forum, read threads. There is already exactly informations about exporting objects correctly to see them in game.

There are 2 options:
export >> You do it wrong (texture in max should be gtx),
config >> You did'nt add new object file to object list in config (but then You could'nt see it from far distances).

I gave You tips, now to learn something You need to search solution in forum alone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nah this isnt the way how it works thx to soul he showed me :p it works now fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I'm experiencing some problems,
Matynator - 3ds Max 2009 Import / 3ds Max 2009 Export - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using english on my OS and on 3ds max, I'm using the 32 bit version as well.

Thank you in advance!

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I'm experiencing some problems,
Matynator - 3ds Max 2009 Import / 3ds Max 2009 Export - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using english on my OS and on 3ds max, I'm using the 32 bit version as well.

Thank you in advance!

No1 said it's in english, it's a leak from korean devs and they just decided to make it in their native language ;p

You can always translate it yourself, hex editor with korean signs encoding + google translate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No1 said it's in english, it's a leak from korean devs and they just decided to make it in their native language ;p

You can always translate it yourself, hex editor with korean signs encoding + google translate.

Thanks, any alternatives? I heard about a blender exporter.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for this but i have a problem with the 2014 import plugin. Im using 2014 3dsmax when i import the meshes none is imported though there is a successfully import prompt. I also tried the 2009 plugin with 3dsmax 9, it works well but i prefer to use 2014 3dsmax.
Hello man i'm very curious how you make it work in Max9, I try it and no luck with importer, or you mean exporter?

BQi8glA - 3ds Max 2009 Import / 3ds Max 2009 Export - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello man i'm very curious how you make it work in Max9, I try it and no luck with importer, or you mean exporter?

BQi8glA - 3ds Max 2009 Import / 3ds Max 2009 Export - RaGEZONE Forums

I put the script in plugins folder. Sorry for a very late reply.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello the 3d max import does not work every time I give import I do not care anything: / some solution

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have been thinking about releasing these plugins for quite a while and decided to release them,
since i do not want my work to rot away on my disk while the community could use them!

Also it has been ages since i released something descent to you guys.

So without further sentimental bull crap...

I proudly present my 3ds Max 2014 Importer.
It includes:

• Bones import
  • Multiple mesh import (Overwrite capabilities*)
  • Animation import (Overwrite capabilities*)
  • Animated object import

* the overwrite can import meshes or animations onto bones that where already in your scene!

This importer is capable of importing dungeons, effects, animated trees and so forth :D

View attachment 151335

As a gift to zig because he got me a working copy of 3ds Max 2009 and by much request I've made a 2009 version of the importer!

View attachment 151361

Took me a little while to fix some issues but it works :)

Since i never made the exporter for 2014 i will also release the 3ds Max 2009 Inix exporter i have.

View attachment 151334

I will update the importer when i fix bugs or edit it along the way..

Hope it will be to good use and good luck and prosperity to you all,

Matynator

Thanks a lot for your release dude

Back