Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3ds Max 8 Importer / Exporter Released!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope dont work.. Now I know because of what it dont work.

Thx matynator.
Btw. Check your Skype

and Merry Chirstmas :D

Greets
LordMin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i export the bones and animations to single gb files ? I got them all functional with mesh on the 3ds max preview.. but i cant figure a way to export them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes but how i make the selections in 3ds max to use the exporter ? I export them as i export the mesh ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm newbie in 3d modeling but I'm studying on it and I've a problem with exporting .gb files.
I import .gb mesh files (like g1 weapon) without any problem but even if i don't edit anything and I try to export it (same file name , ofc gb export and mesh only) object doesn't appear in game anymore. Am I doing anything wrong ? Thanks forward for help :)

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm newbie in 3d modeling but I'm studying on it and I've a problem with exporting .gb files.
I import .gb mesh files (like g1 weapon) without any problem but even if i don't edit anything and I try to export it (same file name , ofc gb export and mesh only) object doesn't appear in game anymore. Am I doing anything wrong ? Thanks forward for help :)

the exporter requires you to add a material (diffuse texture bitmap) on the model for it to actualy export correctly :) that's probably whats going wrong.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To add a texture this can be PNG, BMP JPG or GIF click on the icon at the top right with the 4 different coloured balls on it. .. then click on one of the grey shaded balls and then click "map" then click on Diffuse Colour.. then select Bitmap then pick what texture you want :) (3ds max dnt like DDS files tho so.. if you convert it to png you should be fine :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still doesn't work for me ;/ Kally I know u are pro in it ;p would be really great if you make short turtorial how to export project to kal ;p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL hunny Im not really what you would call a pro.. more like a dabbler that has too much time on her hands :p.... 40% of the models i try to export crash my 3ds max xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Have a problem

I wanna load the export plugin in 3D MAX 8 and getting this error:
Matynator - 3ds Max 8 Importer / Exporter Released! - RaGEZONE Forums

what wrong any can help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there 3ds Max 8 available for download anywhere? I try with 2013 but get error...

So if any one could be so good and upload or smth would be realy appreciate!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Read topic title again :blushing:. You have to use 3DS Max 8. Use damn google for download links or pm meh.

Last edited:
Back