Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interesting new addon?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Since I've started a few weeks ago with developing KalOnline addons, I've managed to release a few addons already.

• When a player between LVL 1 and 50 ( You can set this in the config file ) dies, they will be revived at the same location with full hp.
  • Give the player a welcome message ( You can set this in the config file )
  • LevelUp notice - Writes a notice that everyone in game can see. This will run if the player is lvl 50+.

Jackpot addon [Done]
I've also finished my Jackpot system, that allows a player to buy a jackpot ticket and join the jackpot system. After a certain jackpot tickets have been sold, a random winner is chosen and the winner will be rewarded with the jackpot price. ( I might release it to the public )

Last Man Standing tournament [Done]
The next addon that I was working on is the Last Man Standing Tournament. I've also completed this addon. The winner of the tournament gets rewarded with a price.

New Idea
I'm planning to create a 1vs1 duel option in the arena. You can bet for money or items. So both the players put in 1 Mill, and the Duel has 3 rounds in the arena. After the 3 rounds have been played, the winner is chosen and will be rewarded with the 1 Mill.

I would like to get your opinion about this new addon. Do you like it, do you have any extra features I can add? Is it maybe already developed by someone?

Kind regards,

- Reorganize aka XBUDX

Last edited:
Back