Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got small problem... any help ;)?

IUyo2m9 - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello all !

After a long absence from the KalOnline section, I decided to back.
Some time ago I got some interesting inixsoft files such as : initmonster,genmonster,initnpc,questnpc.I got 2016 engine too with custom add-on (its fully stable files):laugh:
Plans to create a server with these files and 20x experience.It will have each map server int,monster,npc,system,spawn etc from 2016 year + my few custom thing.
Areas will be opened step by step,drop will be increase step by step,will be long term and running on strong dedicadet server from OVH.

What you think about this project :)?

First Storyline of Equal

why u need the emu :O? u and beshoy couldnt fixed the crashes of my 2016 add-on :O? Thomas dont think that i didnt noticed that u r the one who pming on whatsapp^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did everything like tut and mainserver started on port 3000 perfectly but when i click on start i get nothing .... why .. btw im using windows 7 64 bit .. and i putted VERSION.dll on the client and the another xtrap with lafreak put it for windows 7 .. any one can help me with this ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did everything like tut and mainserver started on port 3000 perfectly but when i click on start i get nothing .... why .. btw im using windows 7 64 bit .. and i putted VERSION.dll on the client and the another xtrap with lafreak put it for windows 7 .. any one can help me with this ?

Inix changed packet headers once again. Should not be hard to fix it.
I've managed to get old packet headers client with shaman, because they released it by mistake. xD But it's good to update headers anyway, for further client updates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but when i click on start i get nothing
could you fix it ? ...

What "Start" you talk about?
Just tested it again and it still works for me, inix did not change anything:
YXx4W6Q - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Do packets reach mainserver? What does mainserver say?
It should look like this when you select server:
lafreak - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it works when i open it by engine ... btw in game when i get a pet and i want to ride it , the pet not appear in game it means i ride nothing !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how about that error ?
vG68Wol - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
at first you should run mysql -u root -p and Enter password and run my script: \. build.sql

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since I'm in possession of VPS, I came up with idea to open test server based on emu files. :p
It's running on files from branch so you could test packet handling with one thread before merge with master.

Download 18.10.2017 client:
If you have your own client use IP 145.239.82.140 on port 3000.
You do not need to register, feel free to use accounts that already exist from .
For example: login: bot892, password: passwd, 2nd password: 00000000
All accounts have admin status.
Admin commands:

It's running 24/7 until you break something. :eek:tt1:
Meet me in game!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come I am not able to select any skill, none of NPC works (I tried merchant but doesn't open shop), duel doesn't work, run doesn't work, no monsters are set,...Is this not yet completed or have I missed something?

lafreak, do you maybe know why when I run your client (on VMware win 10) X_TRAP error is shown (02-0300-00000000-206: Karnel service of the operating system is not supported type. ) and game closes after a few seconds?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Sir,

i hope you can help me by my issue.

When i would to start the 2018 Client from the last page i get a Error : "version is not matched with this server..cant connect to the Server"

Can maybe anyone help by the issue?

Best Regards Alkaman

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really like the idea of this emulator. Because mainly I believe mysql+linux will be more scalable and reliable than windows hosting. I have a pc with debian on it, has anyone else been playing with this emulator?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really like the idea of this emulator. Because mainly I believe mysql+linux will be more scalable and reliable than windows hosting. I have a pc with debian on it, has anyone else been playing with this emulator?

Here is yet another take on my emulator for kal:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This would clearly I have C# knowledge and skills, which I do not sadly. I do highly appreciate your contribution. I am mostly a php/sql/mysql/coldfusion guy.

Back