Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If I understand correctly this is a general purpose library with some helper functionality for building MMO servers in general, and one would need to implement a kal (or other) game server upon it?

Yes, and if I remember correctly, there was plenty of kal mechanics implemented in this repository, but not even close to full kal support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there. I am working on some server code myself on linux for kal and I managed player spawn, maps and monsters so far. But I came across one issue I was not able to solve. Maybe somebody knows ?!
The player on map moves way to fast. It was not the case when my packets were still not OK but know the packets should be as needed.
speed would be like a riding pet. When the player gets transformed into tiger/bird or something like this the speed is fine.
Any idea why I see this effect and how I can solve it ?

Update: OK it seems to have to do with MainGame_09Engine_Girei. It affects all classes but thief. So probably just one more thing I need to fix in the client code.

So ignore me :-D

Btw nice clean server this Bango emulator.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out how magician damage is calculated?

I need to know what is the formula of how elemental resistances reduce damage. Also what damage does non-physical resistance reduce? I suppose curse resistance is for imperial commander curses.

Reaction score
We recently revived the project :)

We are looking for C++ developers to help us, theres alot of stuff to code ??????
If you are willing to join just pm on discord:
CreativeZen #9382

Reaction score
We created a Discord channel:
You can find more information about the project and how to start contributing.

Back