Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++]

Reaction score
Today's client. xD I'm uploading that client right now. I could upload DLL only and you could use inix' client updater but meh, this DLL won't work after next update, because addresses will change. Never tried to write memory pattern search, its just 6 addresses anyway.

Since it's XTrap is it just to disable xtrap?
Memory patterns should be quite simple if it's needed. But if it's just 6 addresses... I'm kind of curious once the new class hits to mess around with that :).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since it's XTrap is it just to disable xtrap?
Memory patterns should be quite simple if it's needed. But if it's just 6 addresses... I'm kind of curious once the new class hits to mess around with that :).

Just replace XTrapVa with empty DLL and voila - XTrap is disabled. xD
If memory pattern is easy I can create public repo with my DLL source project and you could add it?
Yea I'm kinda curious aswell, but we only saw imgur screenshot and kalonline.co.kr doesn't respond for me. No source were included, ASN?

Reaction score
Just replace XTrapVa with empty DLL and voila - XTrap is disabled. xD
If memory pattern is easy I can create public repo with my DLL source project and you could add it?
Yea I'm kinda curious aswell, but we only saw imgur screenshot and kalonline.co.kr doesn't respond for me. No source were included, @ASN?

Haha well at least on the Steam version I wasn't able to disable XTrap (and still play) that way, however I was able to bypass it and still play in other ways (I wont post it here since well, the less people that know the better, but if you're interested I can tell you in private).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Is there still a korean version of the game active?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haha well at least on the Steam version I wasn't able to disable XTrap (and still play) that way, however I was able to bypass it and still play in other ways (I wont post it here since well, the less people that know the better, but if you're interested I can tell you in private).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Is there still a korean version of the game active?

Inix servers send packet each certain amount of time to ensure XTrap is up and running. This emulator simply doesn't do that. xD
I have no idea about korean servers.

nicolasn1 He didn't let the engine work on window7, and his pictures were from window10.

I will check what's wrong on Windows 7 that clients do not start.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
No details about the release, but i'd guess this month since they want to celebrate steam 1 year anniversary

Translated update is available already but mhm, it's worse than google translate:sleep:
lafreak - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Added new client link (07.07.2017) to first post .
Still couldn't figure out why client doesn't work on Windows 7. For now it works only on Windows 10.

I highly recommend using Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise, so you can use IntelliSense.
It's possible to code on Windows and remote build on Linux.
How to:

Results:

lafreak - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this may fix client for windows 7 i got the client running on my windows 7 86x but however xtrap will be still running didn't try to remove it before so hope it works for you and good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this may fix client for windows 7 i got the client running on my windows 7 86x but however xtrap will be still running didn't try to remove it before so hope it works for you and good luck

@thestander
Very good. Can you provide the source code for Client.dll?

QQ截图20170712190056 - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums
HP value is 0, the role does not die. lol.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Is this latest engine.exe? (7 7 17)

@thestander
Very good. Can you provide the source code for Client.dll?

View attachment 160966
HP value is 0, the role does not die. lol.

Implement it.

Reaction score
I'll try to test the client fix this week :) maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Tried it today after work and it's still not working 100%, basically it lets me start the game but once I get into the login screen and try to login it just doesn't do much more after that :). It does establish a connection with the emulator tho.

I have no idea what Client.dll does, also using the other XTrap files don't work. So yeah.
It would be ideal if we got the source for Client.dll, that way we can just implement the Windows 7 fixes ourselves :).

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll try to test the client fix this week :) maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Tried it today after work and it's still not working 100%, basically it lets me start the game but once I get into the login screen and try to login it just doesn't do much more after that :). It does establish a connection with the emulator tho.

I have no idea what Client.dll does, also using the other XTrap files don't work. So yeah.
It would be ideal if we got the source for Client.dll, that way we can just implement the Windows 7 fixes ourselves :).

It is most likely older engine.exe, older XTrap folder. That DLL works only with older version. Useless, since whole point of emulator is to work with latest engine.exe.

Back