Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ho29 This guys is crazy, how so, if you do not even know how to configure a simple VMWare, why so you want to continue following this, already been posted a tutorial. if can not run, unfortunately it is not your programming branch.

are you sure ? vmware is just a software so if you can't setup google chrome you can't be programmer? some people never used it some others never used linux so please stop posting shenanigans

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
guys how i can save and exit this step ?

lafreak - Bango Server Emulator for Linux [C++] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can these code be build by Microsoft Visual Studio? or can these files be running on centos?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can these code be build by Microsoft Visual Studio? or can these files be running on centos?

I don't think you can build it with Microsoft C++ compiler right now, but it should be relatively easy to make this project cross-platform. The only thing that differs is socket I think. But you can still use Visual Studio as your IDE and remote build it on your linux machine. I do not know CentOS/Ubuntu differences, but it should be possible.

Inix updated game engine today, VERSION.dll I released finds addresses just fine.
Here ( ) are dll sources since it can still be improved.
By the way, I added safezone (.ksm) system to sources on github. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think you can build it with Microsoft C++ compiler right now, but it should be relatively easy to make this project cross-platform. The only thing that differs is socket I think. But you can still use Visual Studio as your IDE and remote build it on your linux machine. I do not know CentOS/Ubuntu differences, but it should be possible.

Inix updated game engine today, VERSION.dll I released finds addresses just fine.
Here ( ) are dll sources since it can still be improved.
By the way, I added safezone (.ksm) system to sources on github. :p

If you do not mind, would you please share you vmware files contain all the envioments.
That would save people a lot of time to setup the ubuntu.
I would keep attention to your program. I love this game, your idea is impressive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway ........

I love how the emu is coming along and i can not wait until i can actually contribute in some kind of way to it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What am I missing here?

@madnight
For what it's worth, this emulator will not perfrom very well as the number of players grows. The threading overhead of one thread per user is not manageable. That'd be a good point to start optimization in my opinion. However, that'd require a lot of restructuring. Although, you probably know all that already.

What would be another aproach? Maybe its not that much of restructuring. :p

Back