Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry for not being clear :D Not normal, You have to import the weapon, go into object mode, select the model, and than go into edit mode (if you want to combine to weapons, select them both, press ctrl + j to join the objects so you can edit them both)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does any1 knows how to import skill animations?

i dont really get how and i dont think that it's correct when i import it as model.
dont see anything if i do that ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
because you fail KalLover... i see alot of topics you post, and you ask for help in everything regarding a server. Dont even start trying to edit gb files, if you cant handle setting up the server, or doing basic things. This gb editing, requires a bit more knowledge than you have............

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,I have tried almost all the links on this thread,to download the GB script,but all the links are broken,want to import - export kal weapons,and do some work on it,could anyone give me the upload link if you have? Thanks in advance .

Back