Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] J3lack_Lib & Full Web scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone!!
Since its discussion/development thread i don't have to say a boring intro :mellow:, As you notice -if you're keeping up with my threads- the J3lackSwOrD class used in the rank script, which include functions for SelectRankQuery, ExpBarsGenerator, JobDetector was just the beginning,
I'm planning to create something much better, which require time and a discussions with you!, J3lack_Lib, it sound sucks that's true but couldn't find better name oO

J3lack_Lib is PHP liberary which contain all the scripts that u may need in anything related to Kalonline website,Big Scripts (ranks, registration, userpanel,..etc) or even small scripts (Castle owner, Server status, Online players,..etc), And i was thinking about the best way to give the Designer|Developer the power of creating ANY THING!

And creating a function for each part wont be strong enough for designers that don't know much about development, so i came up with the idea of Shortcode, just like Wordpress or Joomla, I'm not gonna user Wordpress or Joomla Itself, just the shortcode system,

And for those who don't know about the shortcodes, its system that allow you to type (for example) [castleowner] inside any website template, and it will be automatic replaced with a dynamic PHP function which echo the Castle Owner guild's name.
Imagine what we can do with that, Everything, even inside the userpanel, for example:
PHP:
[get_pid name='J3lackSwOrD']
//Return $pid = %PID%; where %PID% is the player pid

[get_info pid=34]
//Return $player_info = array(
'UID' => %UID% // where %UID% is the player's uid,
'PID' => %PID% // where %PID% is the player's pid,
'Name' => %Name% // where %Name% is the player's nickname,
'Class' => %Class% // where %Class% is the player's class,
//and so on.

'Skills' => array(
%Index% => %Level%,
%Index% => %Level%,
%Index% => %Level%,
%Index% => %Level% // where %Index%s is the skills index, and %Level%s is the skills level)

'Items' => array(
%IID% => array(Index => %INDEX%, Prefix => %PREFIX%,...etc),
%IID% => array(Index => %INDEX%, Prefix => %PREFIX%,...etc) //etc)
)

//And:
[get_info uid=23]
//which will return array for the account main info like username/password/ips/SN..etc, and will get the characters in that account then get there infos using the [get_info pid=34] one!
will return array with the full info of that player, its name/ all the stats/ skills (index -> level)/ and items and every thing u might need to know about that player!

Or even rank script (for example)
PHP:
[rank show='100' columns='rank,name,level,guild,exp,status']
will return the full rank with your own options! with only simple line of code!

J3lack_Lib will go though many Phases, (and if anybody got better ideas tell me about it):

========= (Green => done, Teal=> under-construction, Red => Coming soon) ===========

Phase I: Custom Shortcode System.
Phase II: Small pieces of scripts like (InitItem, InitSkill reader, Account/Character full info checker,...etc).
Phase III: PHP Functions that do anything u might need (from selecting the required query to printing out the results).
Phase IV: Creating templates for the full website (main layout, registration, rank, userpanel,...etc).
Phase V: Full tutorial that explain how to use the J3lack_Lib

=====================================================================

Since this Lib will be Open_source/Free, it will be for Pure discussion and enchanting the idea and realizing it, so feel free to give your best feedback, which will be very helpfull.

=====================================================================
=========================== Discussion Section ===========================
=====================================================================​
=======================
======== Phase I ========
=======================
Shortcode system was one of the hardest parts, which extract any short-codes from the template which may contain PHP tags that have the same construct (like fetching from database $r['Name']), But its completed fully clean and successfully by extracting the wordpress shortcode system from its installation.

How it works:
- include the shortcodes.php (which contain the main script of the shortcodes)
- Adding the functions, for example
PHP:
get_pid($name){ 
//get the required query using custom function query(); then fetch the pid and return it 
}

- registering the shortcode
PHP:
add_shortcode('short_code', 'function');

example:
PHP:
add_shortcode('getpid', 'get_pid');

Shortcode system automatic parse any parameters attached in the shortcode,
For example:
PHP:
function rank($settings){//rank script}
add_shortcode('rank', 'rank');
When we use it like this:
PHP:
[rank show='100' columns='rank,name,class,guild,guildrole' job_names='Samurai, Wizard, Sniper, Ninja']
will run the function:
PHP:
 rank($settings);
Where $settings is array:

PHP:
 $settings =array(
'show' => '100',
'columns' => 'rank,name,class,guild,guildrole',
'job_names' => 'Samurai, Wizard, Sniper, Ninja'
);

Amazing, isn't it? :O

Now Phase I completed, and working on Phase II, if you have any ideas for organizing or arranging the functions, please let me know :)
Phase II Coming Soon.
Best Regards,
J3lackSwOrD:blush:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dear, J3lackSwOrD :)

This work is really amazing and interesting :p

Thank you for your contribution to improve the KalOnline scene :)

Kind Regards,
MaZoR.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I Don't think there will be phase 2, Since KalOnline is already died.

Best Regards,
J3lackSwOrD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
died maybe is a harsh word :) i think the problem is too many INT rip off servers and bugged thief servers using revos offline online addons and no more creativity.

no more need for a completely custom server like the ones i build.

creativity and custom has died :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
died maybe is a harsh word :) i think the problem is too many INT rip off servers and bugged thief servers using revos offline online addons and no more creativity.

no more need for a completely custom server like the ones i build.

creativity and custom has died :)
serious who are u rofl ? u had a srv ? ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

you talking to me ?

idk why i need to prove anything to you lol everyone in this forum knows who i am and what servers i have built and ran.

has nothing at all to do with this thread tho other then im responding to your post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MUTHA spammer :)

LMFAO i dont know how i am any more or less of a "spammer" or "forum troll" than the rest of you guys but at least you know who i am.

not like i try to hide it since i really do not care who knows me or who wants to talk to me lol i am who i am.

im just a fella people love to hate :)

im just a keyboard warrior like the rest of you im just more superior because i have a leather chair of paladin with +6 holy avenger roller wheels.

sitting here eating waffles waiting for my mom to bring me my poop bucket.

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
LMFAO i dont know how i am any more or less of a "spammer" or "forum troll" than the rest of you guys but at least you know who i am.

not like i try to hide it since i really do not care who knows me or who wants to talk to me lol i am who i am.

im just a fella people love to hate :)

im just a keyboard warrior like the rest of you im just more superior because i have a leather chair of paladin with +6 holy avenger roller wheels.

sitting here eating waffles waiting for my mom to bring me my poop bucket.

sorry man i dont flame anything,i just said who are you,end story ok*? dont need new story ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry man i dont flame anything,i just said who are you,end story ok*? dont need new story ..

you are one of the worst flamers in here just like you are doing now and like you did when you said im a spammer so shut the hell up.

i dont ask permission from you to post i will post whatever i want whenever i want and if you dont like it then go troll a diff forum.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you are one of the worst flamers in here just like you are doing now and like you did when you said im a spammer so shut the hell up.

i dont ask permission from you to post i will post whatever i want whenever i want and if you dont like it then go troll a diff forum.

nice story bro ahaha. i dont work with kal long time so stfu,even if you dont know me stfu please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice story bro ahaha. i dont work with kal long time so stfu,even if you dont know me stfu please

lmfao you NEVER worked in kal because everything you TRIED failed.

you can feed your shenanigans to someone else who believes it but i dont care personally.

you dont work in kal but you troll all day every day in the kal forums.

yeah you have 0 life bravo !!!

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
lmfao you NEVER worked in kal because everything you TRIED failed.

you can feed your shenanigans to someone else who believes it but i dont care personally.

you dont work in kal but you troll all day every day in the kal forums.

yeah you have 0 life bravo !!!

haha yes i everytime crash your server xd
and then i started kal for fun.. i'm failed? not sure. you are ;)
and i dont troll lol ,its your amazing brain to write it . have fun muthha in the r3vos house lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha yes i everytime crash your server xd
and then i started kal for fun.. i'm failed? not sure. you are ;)
and i dont troll lol ,its your amazing brain to write it . have fun muthha in the r3vos house lol

yes yes yes your a legend in your own mind

Back