Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal-CMS (Website)

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I'm working on a new Kal website which I may sell or release for anyone to use.

It is written in PDO an will have some of the following:
News System
Ticket System
Profile System
Admin System
Theme System
Anti Register Spam
Paymentwall Donation System
Ban System

All my coding is new so you wont see any of the old crap everyone been using for the last 6/7 years I.E the register / ranks with exp

I am currently working on this as a favor to kallyanna an currently its using her website template but when I have finished it this will not be the theme you will get.
Live Demo Kal-CMS 1.0 -

I also did the same for LastChaos an you can see the finished site here:

Reaction score
Added a kal website template that was released on this board, I have made a lot of changes to this template to suite my needs for the cms.
I think its worked out quite well an looks nice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Still no date for the release time?:p

he never saied he is going to release this, he MAY release OR sell this.

you should release something usefull instead of asking everyone to release his stuff.

Reaction score
Still no date for the release time?:p
Not yet my friend, there is still a hell of a lot of php scripts to be written. Atm its just a basic site that connects to MSSQL an pulls some simple crap like ranks.
I keep getting into making the templates for it lol I'm currently making a new INT Theme from which I saved the INT website as html an now cleaning it up ready for conversion to my cms tpl system.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not yet my friend, there is still a hell of a lot of php scripts to be written. Atm its just a basic site that connects to MSSQL an pulls some simple crap like ranks.
I keep getting into making the templates for it lol I'm currently making a new INT Theme from which I saved the INT website as html an now cleaning it up ready for conversion to my cms tpl system.

seems too nice to hear good luck :)

I also can help to get the website of int I can do it as well :)

Reaction score
Done. check it out :p

Fixed INT lame html lol aligned the top menu correctly to the rest of the site and removed the right side blocks to give more page area. I will fix the top menu font later.

Live Demo Kal-CMS 1.0 -

Reaction score
Ty bud, Im not fully back into it. I'm planning to open a server maybe?? Been trying to get my hands on the blob.dll with effect supported (seems no1 wants to share it tho) pretty much got the rest.
Thought a new cms for Kal would be sweet, so here I am.
Your really doing a great job with Lifeless, yea I been keeping my eye on you on your forums an youtube channel :p

Back