Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal-Keeper Database

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Hello comm,

So I been getting requests from time to time for files or re-uploads, an I thought wouldn't it be great to have a site dedicated to this cause!

So I bring to you "Kal-Keeper" a new database i'm now working on where you the community can submit uploads or report a broken download link in a database. One place dedicated to keeping old an new files alive.

This isn't a plan to replace our section here at RZ more support it. A place where we can keep files an links alive for everyone, no forums or accounts just links in one place.

I am coding this page from the ground up. I'm unsure if this will get deleted or if im breaking rules of some sort but I don't mean to.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its an awesome idea and if I can help you in it of course I would do that just tell me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great idea bro..
I support u to do that will be turning point fasten growing
Then find out controlled ppls

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here are a "few" collections of tools and a load of other crap that you can include in your database.

(clean client from 2006)

Back